Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Prakash on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Mithu on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Shailja Shah on Full Moon Meditation or New Mo… Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The…
Food for thought
- How to succeed in Spiritual Quest – Straight answers from Shiva Sutras!
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
- How to get freedom from the cycle of birth and death?
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-3)
- In the praise of Kama – Is Freud just quoting Atharva Veda?
- How to get enlightened without engaging in any Spiritual Practices?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:11-2:13
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:06-2:10
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: Pancha Tattva
Lovely Souls, Shivoham! A lot of hue and cry about this word.. they say right-wing fanatics are pushing hard the agenda of re-conversion.. but I see it in altogether different light. Every human soul which has come to this realm.. … Continue reading
Every sincere Tattva Shakti Vigyaan practitioner goes through varieties of emotions – sadness, grief, tears, anger, hatred, jealousy and so on.. leading to yet another state of happiness and joy. Needless to say the initial phase of negative emotions lasts only for few days or sometimes only for few hours but the happiness stays on. Such is the magic of Tattwas and Tattwa Shuddhi Continue reading