YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (29)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (41)
- Gita by Master AD (33)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (24)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (20)
- Vedic Wisdom (20)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Madhukar on Why you don’t initiate i… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Effects of Watching Pornograph… Dora Fulop on Pranayama’s negative eff… Roushan Singh on हमें किस बात की चिंता LaxmiNarayan on Speed Up Corona Recovery by 10…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
- SUPPORT SOLICITED FOR GIRL CHILD EDUCATION
- To Progress Spiritually Should I Make Efforts or Surrender!
- Yakshini Sadhana – Beware of Taming and worshiping Yakshinis (Part -II)
- मन को कैसे जीतें – ध्यान कब और कैसे लगायें
- Taming and worshipping the Yakshinis? Beware! (Part -I)
- हमें किस बात की चिंता
- Speed Up Corona Recovery by 100% with aids from Ayurveda and Homeopathy!
- How do I recognize my consciousness?
- How do I read Akashic records?
Tag Archives: panch mahabhuta shakti kriya
Shiva Sutras are supreme teachings ever given to mankind. Shiva himself descended on earth to handout this timeless wisdom for the welfare of every human on plane(t) of existence. Of course you will be able to succeed in every walk of life, including spiritual quest if you manage to understand the deeper, hidden meanings every Sutra here. Continue reading
Many people think that exercising, Yoga and all sorts of healing modalities can go in parallel while practicing SriVidya. Well, technically there can be no objection however a disciple must consult his/her guru before taking up any such thing. Continue reading
“Modern man suffers at the hands of its own marvelous technological creations. The technology has successfully encaged man’s whole attention to very cramped spaces… something like 17 cms mobiles screens to 17 inches of laptop monitors. Almost 90% of the time one is busy gazing and peeping in such small spaces… concerned with anything and everything but self. As your ‘self’ disappears from your life you will be diseased and not too far from being shelved very soon!” says Master AD. Continue reading
“Bhuta Shuddhi is primarily a Tantric process that was adopted in some forms of yoga lika hatha. In fact all the ways of Bhuta-Shuddhi are tantric as they involve recitation of mantras. Panch-Mahabhuta Shakti Kriya is a way allows the practitioner to begin with Bhuta Shuddhi but with persistent practice it leads to Bhuta Siddhi” says tantra and srividya guru Ma Shakti Devpriya. Continue reading
‘शिव सूत्र’ तंत्र के सर्वोच्च ग्रंथों में से एक होने के साथ-साथ एक साधक के लिए गुरुगम्य साधनात्मक प्रक्रियाओं की भूमिका तैयार करने में अत्यंत सहायक है। ‘शक्ति मल्टीवर्सिटी’ के इस चैनल के माध्यम से हम तंत्र के गूढ़ रहस्यों के सम्बन्ध में कौल एवं वाम मार्ग श्रीविद्या के पूर्णाभिषिक्त आचार्य श्री अज्ञातदर्शन आनंदनाथ एवं माँ शक्ति देवप्रिया जी के द्वारा दिए गए प्रवचनों व कार्यक्रमों के अंशों को जन-सामान्य व जिज्ञासु साधकों के लिए प्रस्तुत करने का प्रयास कर रहे हैं। Continue reading