Join 3,308 other followers
YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (30)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (43)
- Gita by Master AD (34)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (25)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (24)
- Vedic Wisdom (21)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Dr RADHA RAGHAVAN on Beat Insomnia, Vertigo and Mig… Prakash on प्राणायाम करने का सही क्रम क्य… Madhukar on Why you don’t initiate i… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Effects of Watching Pornograph… Dora Fulop on Pranayama’s negative eff…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- How Can I Live for 100 years!
- क्या आप अपने ध्यान के अनुभव हमसे बांट के हमें कृतार्थ करेंगे?
- Is there any simple Sattvik tantra, which is not harmful, that I can practice?
- प्राणायाम करने का सही क्रम क्या है? सबसे पहले किस प्राणायाम से शुरू करें?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:30
- Secret Alchemy of Sabar Mantras
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:29
- Why do I see from my eyes and not yours? Why am I me and not you?
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
- SUPPORT SOLICITED FOR GIRL CHILD EDUCATION
Tag Archives: om namo bhagwate vaasudevay
The most loaded scriptture of Vedic tradition is The Gita. Krishna’s loving words.. impregnated with deep meaning and transformative energies.. It is eternal fountain of guidance for moral, intellectual and spiritual upliftment of humanity.
If you ask me I will say the most relevant day to begin the study of Gita is today and the most relevant time for that is now.
– Ach. Agyaatdarshan Continue reading