YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (29)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (42)
- Gita by Master AD (34)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (25)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (20)
- Vedic Wisdom (20)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Madhukar on Why you don’t initiate i… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Effects of Watching Pornograph… Dora Fulop on Pranayama’s negative eff… Roushan Singh on हमें किस बात की चिंता LaxmiNarayan on Speed Up Corona Recovery by 10…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:29
- Why do I see from my eyes and not yours? Why am I me and not you?
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
- SUPPORT SOLICITED FOR GIRL CHILD EDUCATION
- To Progress Spiritually Should I Make Efforts or Surrender!
- Yakshini Sadhana – Beware of Taming and worshiping Yakshinis (Part -II)
- मन को कैसे जीतें – ध्यान कब और कैसे लगायें
- Taming and worshipping the Yakshinis? Beware! (Part -I)
- हमें किस बात की चिंता
- Speed Up Corona Recovery by 100% with aids from Ayurveda and Homeopathy!
Tag Archives: negative effects of wrong chanting of a mantra
“Mantras are sacred tools for reorganizing and piercing through the matrix of Maya or illusion. The sanctity and secrecy of these means to an end should be kept by a practitioner in all circumstances whatsoever. It means you are not to divulge the ‘way’ you chant a particular mantra for the moment you describe ‘how’ you are essentially pointing to ‘what’. In case of any doubt one must refer it back to the Master only.” Continue reading