Join 3,312 other subscribers
JOIN the Community!
YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (30)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (43)
- Gita by Master AD (34)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (25)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (25)
- Vedic Wisdom (21)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Ram on Negative effects of Sudarshan… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Why you don’t initiate i… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Misophonia : The sensitivity t… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Inaccessible Guru – The… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Beat Insomnia, Vertigo and Mig…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- क्या प्राणायाम से लम्बी उम्र पाई जा सकती है?
- How Can I Live for 100 years!
- क्या आप अपने ध्यान के अनुभव हमसे बांट के हमें कृतार्थ करेंगे?
- Is there any simple Sattvik tantra, which is not harmful, that I can practice?
- प्राणायाम करने का सही क्रम क्या है? सबसे पहले किस प्राणायाम से शुरू करें?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:30
- Secret Alchemy of Sabar Mantras
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:29
- Why do I see from my eyes and not yours? Why am I me and not you?
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
Tag Archives: Negative effects of Sudarshan Kriya
Why should you learn Yoga from an Authentic Guru?
Yoga should be learnt from a Yogi in person, face to face because only he knows the needs of disciple and engages in corrections for the learner before its too late. But if we are discussing Yoga then we should definitely listen to the Vedic rishis more than anyone because it is they who have invented it, perfected it and presented it to the humanity. Continue reading
Posted in Master's Silence, Vedic Wisdom, Yoga Tagged Art of living, authentic books on yoga, Master AD, need of guru in yoga, need of preparation before pranayama, Negative effects of Sudarshan Kriya, sri sri ravishankar, swami purnachaitanya art of living, Tattva Shakti Vigyaan, Vedic Yoga Leave a comment
Negative effects of Sudarshan Kriya!
You don’t really need to be a Hatha Yogi to understand the simple fact that if Bhastrika pranayama generates lots of energy in the body we should have clean and strong energy channels (pipes) or else we would be creating havoc in there. And the only way to cleanse and strengthen your energy channels is Nadishodhan as per Vedic literature. Continue reading