Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Shaila on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Shuchi on Cultivating and Living with Si… LaxmiNarayan on Cultivating and Living with Si… Cultivating and Livi… on Igniting and Living with Siddh… Aishi Das on Pranayama’s negative eff…
Food for thought
- Panch-Mahabhuta Shakti Kriya – It is taking me to Samadhi?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:03
- Stotras – The Ways to Connect with the Divine Virtues of Infinity!
- Cultivating and Living with Siddhis – All about Psychic Powers (Part II)
- Igniting and Living with Siddhis – All about Psychic Powers (Part I)
- Saundarya Lahiri – The Tantric Way of invoking Divine Beauty in Life!
- Effects of Watching Pornography During Pregnancy
- Acharya Agyaatadarshan on Shiva Sutras – Gyaanam Bandhah (Hindi)
- Acharya Speaks on Shiva Sutras – Gyaanam Bandhah (excerpts)
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:02
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: Negative effects of Pranayama
“Symptoms like tingling sensation, muscular twitching, hot and cold and pain waves are many times mistaken as Kundalini effect whereas these events in your body are indicative of a restructuring, reorganization process going on. Yogasanas and Breathwork ignites your immunity and also heightens your sensitivity. Good for you because now you are getting signals for your body about the possible corrections. Take clues from these and work on these… you shall ensure your further progress” says Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading
QUESTION 1. Stomach pain and gas problems happens,from the time when i started pranayam (kapalbhati, anulom-vilom, bhastrika.. 7 min)…….what should i have to do? Avantika P. Rajan Anaswer : Beloved Avantika, You have to stop your practices only to resume … Continue reading
How can we take breathing so non-seriously? Breath is life and to stay breathing means we are still alive. Yoga Masters say that people are ignorant about this very process of life. They opine that the breathing should be taught.. albeit no child ever took a lesson on how to take her first breath. It is a natural process.. and it gets triggered by just one stroke.. and continues till someday you are no more alive. Still Yoga masters like Patanjali, Gherand and Gorakshnaath have a valid point. You should be taught to breathe properly. Continue reading
Beloved readers and friends, Yoga is a holistic, scientific, mathematics like tool of self-discovery. I trust there is no controversy about the statement that self-discovery or self-realization is the zenith of human potential. This action-based-tool for self-realization originated in India in … Continue reading