Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Andy on Sex, Masturbation and Spiritua… Coovi Pear on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Nayan on Pranayama’s negative eff… manashi on Is Kapalbhati killing you… kaythrea on Sex, Masturbation and Spiritua…
Food for thought
- Igniting and Living with Siddhis – All about Psychic Powers (Part I)
- Saundarya Lahiri – The Tantric Way of invoking Divine Beauty in Life!
- Effects of Watching Pornography During Pregnancy
- Acharya Agyaatadarshan on Shiva Sutras – Gyaanam Bandhah (Hindi)
- Acharya Speaks on Shiva Sutras – Gyaanam Bandhah (excerpts)
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:02
- Lanes of love have always been too narrow!
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:01
- Dangers of Third Eye Activation | Ajna Chakra Meditation – Part I
- Leave your correct Mail IDs/contacts to get answered!
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: Negative effects of Pranayam
“Symptoms like tingling sensation, muscular twitching, hot and cold and pain waves are many times mistaken as Kundalini effect whereas these events in your body are indicative of a restructuring, reorganization process going on. Yogasanas and Breathwork ignites your immunity and also heightens your sensitivity. Good for you because now you are getting signals for your body about the possible corrections. Take clues from these and work on these… you shall ensure your further progress” says Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading
I started doing kapalbhati since over a week now. Although as I understand, the recommended time is at least 5 minutes but I am not able to continuously do it till 5 mins. So, I am doing it for … Continue reading
In fact our body is such a great, self-correcting and versatile instrument you don’t have to bother too much about it. You won’t believe but 99.9999% of the processes in your body are carried out without coming to your notice! So what can you do by thinking about those? Continue reading
Divine Salutations to all Friends! When our beloved Master AD first used such a line as “Pranayama is Killing you – Vedic Yog Rahasya” almost two years back, people frowned.. hate-mails and strong objections stromed in. Some people even told … Continue reading
All such symptoms like headache, memory loss, lack of concentration are direct result of excessive push of energy (which is generated during ‘Pranayama’) in the energy channels called ‘Nadis’ and you can imagine what it would be like to obstruct an overflowing violent river. The excessively speedy flow of energy in the impurity clogged channels is bound to distort or damage them. This is natural. Continue reading