Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Prakash on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Mithu on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Shailja Shah on Full Moon Meditation or New Mo… Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The…
Food for thought
- How to succeed in Spiritual Quest – Straight answers from Shiva Sutras!
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
- How to get freedom from the cycle of birth and death?
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-3)
- In the praise of Kama – Is Freud just quoting Atharva Veda?
- How to get enlightened without engaging in any Spiritual Practices?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:11-2:13
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:06-2:10
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: nadi-shodhana
People complain of suffering from pain, aches and various other ailments while practicing Yoga. But how many of them follow the laid-down system then? Yoga is a systematic approach of mind control through breath-control leading to state of samadhi – union of individual consciousness with cosmic consciousness. Pranayam is central to it as the same primarily deals with perfection in breath-control however what precedes pranayama can not be ignored. Continue reading
Gastritis is connected to excess of Agni Tattva, (Fire element) in the terminology of ‘Tattva Shakti Vigyaan’. Higher Fire energies cause ‘Pitta’ to rise above healthy levels. These excessive high and consistently high levels of Fire Energies in the body disturb your digestion system and it starts reacting to the food rather than being receptive of it. In such cases both the things happens – i.e. Acidity or IBS. Continue reading
How can we take breathing so non-seriously? Breath is life and to stay breathing means we are still alive. Yoga Masters say that people are ignorant about this very process of life. They opine that the breathing should be taught.. albeit no child ever took a lesson on how to take her first breath. It is a natural process.. and it gets triggered by just one stroke.. and continues till someday you are no more alive. Still Yoga masters like Patanjali, Gherand and Gorakshnaath have a valid point. You should be taught to breathe properly. Continue reading