Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Roushan Singh on How to Boost Immunity: Secrets… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Defeat the Coronavirus –… Roushan Singh on Defeat the Coronavirus –… Prathima on Defeat the Coronavirus –… Shakti Devpriya on Defeat the Coronavirus –…
Food for thought
- How to Boost Immunity: Secrets from Yoga and Ayurveda! (2 of 3)
- How to Boost Immunity: Secrets from Yoga and Ayurveda! (1 of 3)
- Defeat the Coronavirus – You can do it!
- अभी तो जीवन शेष है! कुछ साधन-चिन्तन करो ना..
- Together let’s beat the Coronavirus spread!
- Resolutions – The decisions of today that don’t matter tomorrow!
- How to succeed in Spiritual Quest – Straight answers from Shiva Sutras!
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: Nadi cleansing
Prepare your body through Nadishodhana before engaging in Pranayama. Please keep in mind that during the NadiShodhana regime your food intake should not be laden with meat, eggs, heavy fried objects, sea-food etc. Have sattvik food with less amount of spices. Strictly stay away from alcohol or alcoholic beverages and soft-drinks. Continue reading
Conscious breathing is a bodily process and shows tangible effects on your bodily functions whereas ‘pranayama’ is a spiritual process which overshoots the domain of bodily functions thus entering a plane from where ‘pratyahara’ (detaching your sense organs from their respective sense objects) becomes possible. Continue reading