Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Shailja Shah on Full Moon Meditation or New Mo… Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The… Roushan Singh on In the praise of divine fire…
Food for thought
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
- How to get freedom from the cycle of birth and death?
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-3)
- In the praise of Kama – Is Freud just quoting Atharva Veda?
- How to get enlightened without engaging in any Spiritual Practices?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:11-2:13
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:06-2:10
- Path, Guru, Guidance
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: Methods of Kundalini awakening
Shivoham! Many of you may have experienced those peculiar feeling of your body being as heavy as a stone. At such times you feel your feet are too heavy to carry your weight and you become sluggish and drained out.. … Continue reading
If you are ready to experiment with your mind and body in earnest sincerity.. you are most welcome in the Tattva Shakti Vigyaan camp. Continue reading
One should know that Bhastrika, Kapalbhati and other such high-energy pranayamas are not advisable unless one’s body and systems have been prepared to bear the force of increased forceful energy. Why suffer when you can avoid it just by acquiring right knowledge. Continue reading
Before you commit yourself to any spiritual practices – be sure if that is a Path, a road, a track towards the destination towards your core of being or just an arrangement or technique to make you feel comfortable with the outer world. People turn towards spirituality because they want to be healed, get rid of their pains, improve their relationships, finances and health… but think again because once these issues will get resolved what remains to be attained? Solution oriented spirituality is business of marketplace. Authentic spirituality begins only with the quest of true knowledge – and ends when you dissolve in that knowledge. Continue reading