Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Udit on Mood swings and kapalbhati… Ach. Agyaatdarshan A… on Mood swings and kapalbhati… Sharmila Bose on Mood swings and kapalbhati… narendar on Pranayama’s negative eff… starlight on What does it mean by mixing sp…
Food for thought
- Yakshini Sadhana – Beware of Worshiping and Taming Yakshinis (Part IV.. Concluded)
- Nadishodhan – The only rule before pranayama
- A talk by Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath in Delhi
- Pranayama – Educate yourself before you take it up!
- Chant for attracting positive energies in life!
- Free talk by Acharya ji in Delhi on 30th August – Register today!
- Feeling palpitations or perspiration during meditation?
- Does Kapalbhati precedes Nadishodhan in Hatha-Yoga Shatakarmas?
- Celebrating the festival of Freedom – Sacred Association
- Yakshini Sadhana – Jainism and Yakshinis (Part -III)
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: Meaning of Sukhmani Sahib in Hindi
(Sukhmani Sahib – Released by Acharya Sri Agyaatdarshan)Beloved Soul, In our daily prayers we all hail our mortal Guru as the embodiment of the divine guiding light from the highest source however only those who rise up the rungs of spiritual ladder realize how true … Continue reading