Join 3,312 other subscribers
JOIN the Community!
YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (30)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (43)
- Gita by Master AD (34)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (25)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (25)
- Vedic Wisdom (21)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Ram on Negative effects of Sudarshan… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Why you don’t initiate i… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Misophonia : The sensitivity t… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Inaccessible Guru – The… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Beat Insomnia, Vertigo and Mig…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- क्या प्राणायाम से लम्बी उम्र पाई जा सकती है?
- How Can I Live for 100 years!
- क्या आप अपने ध्यान के अनुभव हमसे बांट के हमें कृतार्थ करेंगे?
- Is there any simple Sattvik tantra, which is not harmful, that I can practice?
- प्राणायाम करने का सही क्रम क्या है? सबसे पहले किस प्राणायाम से शुरू करें?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:30
- Secret Alchemy of Sabar Mantras
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:29
- Why do I see from my eyes and not yours? Why am I me and not you?
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
Tag Archives: matsyendranath
Does Kapalbhati precede Nadishodhan in Hatha-Yoga Shatakarmas?
Some people argue that Kapalbhati appears in Shatkarmas of Hatha Yoga steps which is before pranayama so it should mean Kapalbhati can be done without much of harm but that is not true. Throughout first few chapters of Hatha Yoga Pradeepika nadishodhan has been mentioned umpteen times. But to understand what it means you need a real living Guru. If Guru could have been done away with.. books were sufficient. By that logic I ask Why send children to school once they know how to read. Let them read and learn.. without a teacher. Books can help bring insight only when a disciple has graduated to a certain level. Continue reading
Posted in Conversations with master.. Tagged astaang yoga, BKS Iyengar on Nadishodhana, dharna, dhyan, Hath Yoga Pradeepika, hathayoga pradeepika, health benefits of nadi shoshan, matsyendranath, Nadishodhan, pratyahara, Samadhi, shatkarmas and kapalbhati, shtang yoga, tantra workshops india, Tattva Shakti Vigyaan, Tattwa Shuddhi, tatwa sakti vigyan, tatwa shakti vigyan. what is hatha yoga, yoga swami swatmaram Leave a comment