Join 3,312 other subscribers
JOIN the Community!
YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (30)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (43)
- Gita by Master AD (34)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (25)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (25)
- Vedic Wisdom (21)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Ram on Negative effects of Sudarshan… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Why you don’t initiate i… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Misophonia : The sensitivity t… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Inaccessible Guru – The… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Beat Insomnia, Vertigo and Mig…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- क्या प्राणायाम से लम्बी उम्र पाई जा सकती है?
- How Can I Live for 100 years!
- क्या आप अपने ध्यान के अनुभव हमसे बांट के हमें कृतार्थ करेंगे?
- Is there any simple Sattvik tantra, which is not harmful, that I can practice?
- प्राणायाम करने का सही क्रम क्या है? सबसे पहले किस प्राणायाम से शुरू करें?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:30
- Secret Alchemy of Sabar Mantras
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:29
- Why do I see from my eyes and not yours? Why am I me and not you?
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
Tag Archives: Master AD
Is there any simple Sattvik tantra, which is not harmful, that I can practice?
Shivoham! You are asking this question with a fixated view that most of the tantric practices are surely ‘harmful’. So let me first bust this myth around Tantra. Tantra means system of things, functions and way of organizing some elements … Continue reading
The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:30
I, Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath sa-shaktikaayai bow down at the lotus feet of my first Guru, my revered father Pandit Shri Murli Dhar ji Mishr, Vidya Guru Kaul Shiromani Shri Shivanand Nath ji, Yoga Guru Paramhamsa Shri Balendu Giri ji … Continue reading
Tattva Shakti Vigyaan – The Road to Bliss!
Still Seeking for Spiritual Experiences? Tattva Shakti Vigyaan is for you! Tattva Shakti Vigyaan – Tantra for Modern Man… A scientific system based on the tenets of Kashmir Shaivism in the unbroken lineage of Himalayan Masters of Sri Vidya tradition is … Continue reading
Posted in Information Tagged acharya agyaatadarshan anand nath, courses on kashmir shaivism, Ma Shakti Devpriya Anand Nath, Master AD, practical courses on kashmir shaivism, srividya initiation, tantra in india, tantra workshops india, Tattwa Shuddhi, where can i learn tantra in india, yoga programmes india Leave a comment
I want Shiva to appear in front of me!
Pranam acharyaji and maa Shakti devipriyaji, I … Continue reading
Effect of Food on Nadis – What Not to Eat during Nadi Shodhan?
“Some people say you are what you eat. Even Upanishads have echoed this however it is also extremely important to look at what you choose to eat given the choices exist and how you earn it. The question mostly asked by people is “Does food clog nadis?” The answer is Yes, but not directly.” – Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath Continue reading
Posted in Pranayama & Health, Vedic Wisdom, Yoga Tagged can a yogi have meat and egg, cosmic prana, food and yoga, Free Nadi Shodhan Workshops, high energy sattvic food, how does diet impact nadis, how to bless food, Master AD, meat eater yogi, panch tattva yoga, Tattva Shakti Vigyaan, the shakti multiversity, thoughts and food, what is nadi shodhana Leave a comment