YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (29)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (42)
- Gita by Master AD (34)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (25)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (20)
- Vedic Wisdom (20)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Madhukar on Why you don’t initiate i… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Effects of Watching Pornograph… Dora Fulop on Pranayama’s negative eff… Roushan Singh on हमें किस बात की चिंता LaxmiNarayan on Speed Up Corona Recovery by 10…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:29
- Why do I see from my eyes and not yours? Why am I me and not you?
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
- SUPPORT SOLICITED FOR GIRL CHILD EDUCATION
- To Progress Spiritually Should I Make Efforts or Surrender!
- Yakshini Sadhana – Beware of Taming and worshiping Yakshinis (Part -II)
- मन को कैसे जीतें – ध्यान कब और कैसे लगायें
- Taming and worshipping the Yakshinis? Beware! (Part -I)
- हमें किस बात की चिंता
- Speed Up Corona Recovery by 100% with aids from Ayurveda and Homeopathy!
Tag Archives: Master AD
Still Seeking for Spiritual Experiences? Tattva Shakti Vigyaan is for you! Tattva Shakti Vigyaan – Tantra for Modern Man… A scientific system based on the tenets of Kashmir Shaivism in the unbroken lineage of Himalayan Masters of Sri Vidya tradition is … Continue reading
Pranam acharyaji and maa Shakti devipriyaji, I … Continue reading
“Some people say you are what you eat. Even Upanishads have echoed this however it is also extremely important to look at what you choose to eat given the choices exist and how you earn it. The question mostly asked by people is “Does food clog nadis?” The answer is Yes, but not directly.” – Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath Continue reading
“जीवन और इसकी क्रियाएं शक्ति प्रधान हैं। परन्तु शक्ति के इस नृत्य का निर्लिप्त भोक्ता स्वयं शिव ही है, यही कारण है कि शक्ति को ‘शिव-नर्तकी’ भी कहा गया हैं। परन्तु शिव भी शक्ति के इस नृत्य में संचारी भाव से झूम-झूम कर भाग ले रहा है – यहाँ इस जगत में शक्ति शिव से अलग नहीं वरन शिव की पञ्च-दृष्टियों के रूप में हर जगह व्याप्त है। ” – माँ शक्ति देवप्रिया Continue reading
“What is the purpose of our existence? This question is mostly asked by two kinds of people. The first ones are thinkers or philosophers and the second types are the ones who have found life to be too difficult to deal with. However the answer for both of them remains the same – ‘Expression of Divinity through Love’ is the sole purpose of being here” says Master AD. Continue reading