Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Prakash on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Mithu on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Shailja Shah on Full Moon Meditation or New Mo… Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The…
Food for thought
- अभी तो जीवन शेष है! कुछ साधन-चिन्तन करो ना..
- Together let’s beat the Coronavirus spread!
- Resolutions – The decisions of today that don’t matter tomorrow!
- How to succeed in Spiritual Quest – Straight answers from Shiva Sutras!
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
- How to get freedom from the cycle of birth and death?
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-3)
- In the praise of Kama – Is Freud just quoting Atharva Veda?
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: Ma Shakti
If you follow Maharshi Patanjali, Yoga is just like a practical science, like mathematics. Just as mathematics has its roots in imagination and philosophy but its practical application in the material realm solves so many puzzles in the same way Yoga is a method to control the source of imagination (the mind) and therefore it can be applied to create miracles in the material realm of tattvas. Such application of mind and energy to create something that seems to violate the known rules of science is called SIddhi. Continue reading
To bring about changes in self you need to master awareness. Your awareness should become your nature available with you all the time or else you will continue to brood over your failures for when awareness was needed in that moment it got missing. Tattva Shakti Vigyaan practitioners are always at advantage as compared to others.. Continue reading
Vaastu, Feng-Sui and all such external aids are just aids for those who are devoid of powerful energy-fields of their own. Moreover Vastu is not the science to elevate you spiritually. It is only a means to guide you on what are suitable places and directions for certain activities in your house. The human life is not as dependent on anything as on its own radiance and power. Your inner core when illuminated even partially starts producing a glow, radiance, an energy field which nullifies all such minor energy obstacles (if at all around). Continue reading