Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Coovi Pear on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Nayan on Pranayama’s negative eff… manashi on Is Kapalbhati killing you… kaythrea on Sex, Masturbation and Spiritua… Prakash on Is only awareness sufficient t…
Food for thought
- Acharya Speaks on Shiva Sutras – Gyaanam Bandhah (excerpts)
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:02
- Lanes of love have always been too narrow!
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:01
- Dangers of Third Eye Activation | Ajna Chakra Meditation – Part I
- Leave your correct Mail IDs/contacts to get answered!
- Is only awareness sufficient to bring about positive changes in my personality?
- Is this Kundalini rising?
- Meditation – A way to communicate with God!
- Why should I or why should I not follow what is said in Damar Tantra?
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: Ma Shakti
To bring about changes in self you need to master awareness. Your awareness should become your nature available with you all the time or else you will continue to brood over your failures for when awareness was needed in that moment it got missing. Tattva Shakti Vigyaan practitioners are always at advantage as compared to others.. Continue reading
Vaastu, Feng-Sui and all such external aids are just aids for those who are devoid of powerful energy-fields of their own. Moreover Vastu is not the science to elevate you spiritually. It is only a means to guide you on what are suitable places and directions for certain activities in your house. The human life is not as dependent on anything as on its own radiance and power. Your inner core when illuminated even partially starts producing a glow, radiance, an energy field which nullifies all such minor energy obstacles (if at all around). Continue reading