YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (2)
- Conversations with master.. (22)
- Gita by Master AD (31)
- Information (2)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (5)
- Master's Silence (13)
- Meditation (2)
- Pranayama & Health (9)
- sex and spirituality (1)
- Shakti Uvaach (11)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Tantra and sexuality (1)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (3)
- Uncategorized (6)
- Vedic Wisdom (11)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (3)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (6)
Programmes for you!
Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Prakash on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Shailja Shah on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… LaxmiNarayan on Few Siddhis You Can Attain By… Roushan Singh on How to Boost Immunity: The Sec…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- The Unspoken Sufferings of the Unguided Meditation Enthusiasts!
- शरीरमाद्यं खलु धर्म साधनम् !
- Purpose of life – The Existential Question!
- Am I Ready for Vigyan Bhairav Meditations?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:25-26
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:24
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:22-23
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:21
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:20
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:19
Tag Archives: Ma Shakti Devpriya
As a Project Manager you must never forget the purpose why you have chosen to be here in the first place. While you may be confident of your strength you should always have a good view of the major challenges, obstacles.. Gita Says – Howsoever skilled, equipped or powerful you are don’t ever underestimate your challenges. Continue reading
हमें ‘पर्व’ के सिद्धांत को समझ लेना जरूरी है । पर्व का अर्थ है पूर्ण, भरा हुआ, जुड़ा हुआ अथवा गाँठयुक्त । इस तथ्य के प्रकाश में इस जगत में जहां भी पूर्णता या संक्रांति परिलक्षित होती है – वह पर्व है, ऐसा जानना चाहिए । पर्व के समय रजोगुण प्रधान रूप से होता है…. Continue reading
Every small step indicates progress in journey, and every single day of Sadhana brings us closer to our ultimate goal while we relish the serenity and divine fragrance of the path. Continuous and focused effort is put by Sadhak to … Continue reading
Before you commit yourself to any spiritual practices – be sure if that is a Path, a road, a track towards the destination towards your core of being or just an arrangement or technique to make you feel comfortable with the outer world. People turn towards spirituality because they want to be healed, get rid of their pains, improve their relationships, finances and health… but think again because once these issues will get resolved what remains to be attained? Solution oriented spirituality is business of marketplace. Authentic spirituality begins only with the quest of true knowledge – and ends when you dissolve in that knowledge. Continue reading
Tattva Shakti Vigyaan practitioners should feel elated on reading this…. Newspaper, Hindustan recommended Sacred Association’s website for their readers on 25th of September 2012. Continue reading