Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Prakash on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Shailja Shah on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Roushan Singh on How to Boost Immunity: The Sec… Prakash on How to Boost Immunity: The Sec… Roushan Singh on How to Boost Immunity: Secrets…
Food for thought
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:21
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:20
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:19
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:18
- In the praise of Yajna || (यज्ञभावनम्-6) : || Invoking Saraswati in Yajna ||
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:17
- How to Boost Immunity: The Secrets from Yoga-Tantra and Ayurveda! (3 of 3)
- Neti Kriya in the times of Coronavirus : Life saving Tips!
- How to Boost Immunity: Secrets from Yoga and Ayurveda! (2 of 3)
- How to Boost Immunity: Secrets from Yoga and Ayurveda! (1 of 3)
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: Ma Shakti Devpriya
“Current times are teaching us tough lessons in the harshest manner probably but one thing is being felt in utmost certainty that the power to change our fate lies in our own actions. It is wakeup call for all those who ignored the most important duty towards our own self; The upkeep of our health. Tantra and Yoga offer the most effective tools to bring about positive changes in our health and our inherent power of healing. We have given out many of them. Some of the practices look overly simple but don’t be carried away by their simplicity. You would feel their effects almost instantly but it is important to practice regularly and include these in your daily routine. We believe it is never too late to begin.. so take the first step towards positive change today!” – Ma Shakti Devpriya Anand Nath Continue reading
“Beware of words you speak. Even when you are intellectualizing and speaking you are continuously working on your chakras” says Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading
If “You are what you think” is true “You become what you think” is true equally! .. And your words and actions are guided by what you think.. Your paradigm is really important because that determines your attitude. In the battlefield of righteousness you ought to be a defender of Truth.. a valiant warrior. You can’t afford to be anything else. Continue reading
As a Project Manager you must never forget the purpose why you have chosen to be here in the first place. While you may be confident of your strength you should always have a good view of the major challenges, obstacles.. Gita Says – Howsoever skilled, equipped or powerful you are don’t ever underestimate your challenges. Continue reading
हमें ‘पर्व’ के सिद्धांत को समझ लेना जरूरी है । पर्व का अर्थ है पूर्ण, भरा हुआ, जुड़ा हुआ अथवा गाँठयुक्त । इस तथ्य के प्रकाश में इस जगत में जहां भी पूर्णता या संक्रांति परिलक्षित होती है – वह पर्व है, ऐसा जानना चाहिए । पर्व के समय रजोगुण प्रधान रूप से होता है…. Continue reading