Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Prakash on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Mithu on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Shailja Shah on Full Moon Meditation or New Mo… Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The…
Food for thought
- How to succeed in Spiritual Quest – Straight answers from Shiva Sutras!
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
- How to get freedom from the cycle of birth and death?
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-3)
- In the praise of Kama – Is Freud just quoting Atharva Veda?
- How to get enlightened without engaging in any Spiritual Practices?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:11-2:13
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:06-2:10
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: Love and Spiritual Growth
Priests and preachers are not Masters! No Master has ever condemned sex or women but only priests have. Most of our great seers and Rishi’s were married. They had children and still enjoyed enlightenment. Nanak, Kabir, Malookdas, Gurdjieff, Aurobindo Ghosh, Ramakrishna Paramhamsa, Neem Karoli baba, Gautam, Vashishtha, Kapil, Janak and thousands of others could never be treated spiritual if having sex and getting married was unnatural. God created this universe and this attribute of creativity can be exhibited by humans only through ‘sex’. It is through sex mankind expresses whatsoever little ‘godliness’ they have. There are enough divisions and causes of division let spirituality not divide the humanity on the basis of sex. Continue reading