Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Roushan Singh on How to Boost Immunity: Secrets… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Defeat the Coronavirus –… Roushan Singh on Defeat the Coronavirus –… Prathima on Defeat the Coronavirus –… Shakti Devpriya on Defeat the Coronavirus –…
Food for thought
- How to Boost Immunity: Secrets from Yoga and Ayurveda! (2 of 3)
- How to Boost Immunity: Secrets from Yoga and Ayurveda! (1 of 3)
- Defeat the Coronavirus – You can do it!
- अभी तो जीवन शेष है! कुछ साधन-चिन्तन करो ना..
- Together let’s beat the Coronavirus spread!
- Resolutions – The decisions of today that don’t matter tomorrow!
- How to succeed in Spiritual Quest – Straight answers from Shiva Sutras!
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: Law of Karma
Understanding the ways of God is IMPOSSIBLE… its like a drop trying to understand ocean.. a moment trying to understand eternity of time.. its like a ‘character’ of a story trying to understand its creator ‘author’, its like a so called intelligent, self-learning ROBOT trying to understand the intelligence of scientist which created it! Continue reading
Holy book is not wrong, it is right and absolutely correct. A Master must state the truth, the associated benefits of being good or nice to others and he is doing that but people who are listening to that are not ordinary people. These truths were told by Jesus to chosen few – those 10-12 disciples. These were the one’s who were genuinely interested in teachings. These select few were real seekers and interested in the Truth rather than their business. These people probably could understood his teachings, rest did not otherwise why would he crucified at all? Continue reading