Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Coovi Pear on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Nayan on Pranayama’s negative eff… manashi on Is Kapalbhati killing you… kaythrea on Sex, Masturbation and Spiritua… Prakash on Is only awareness sufficient t…
Food for thought
- Acharya Speaks on Shiva Sutras – Gyaanam Bandhah (excerpts)
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:02
- Lanes of love have always been too narrow!
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:01
- Dangers of Third Eye Activation | Ajna Chakra Meditation – Part I
- Leave your correct Mail IDs/contacts to get answered!
- Is only awareness sufficient to bring about positive changes in my personality?
- Is this Kundalini rising?
- Meditation – A way to communicate with God!
- Why should I or why should I not follow what is said in Damar Tantra?
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: kularvana tantra
“Like most of the occult sciences Tantra has been a subject which only handful knew. These selected experts of the subject are the adepts, Gurus, Masters or Siddhas of different Tantric traditions. Even the most authentic books on Tantra are not complete in detailing the subject matter and processes. And it has been done deliberately to keep the knowledge guarded because Tantra gives you Power and Power corrupts!” says Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading