Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Sagar on Yoga Kriyas and Sex! joellopes on Yoga Kriyas and Sex! Shane A on Yoga, Sex, Masturbation and Sp… Ach. Agyaatdarshan A… on Pranayama’s negative eff… Ach. Agyaatdarshan A… on Pranayama’s negative eff…
Food for thought
- How do I deal with my pride and ego?
- Can love be expressed sexually?
- Why should you learn Yoga from an authentic Guru
- Why seven rounds of Fire in Marriage? – Scientific Reasons
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan – Expressions of Bliss!
- Meditation is not all about breathing!
- Prachya Prateek Vigyaan – The Sacred Symbology
- How do we hack a soul seeker?
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan – The Road to Bliss!
- Don’t try braving the pollution through Pranayama!
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: Kapalbhati’s negative effects
I started doing kapalbhati since over a week now. Although as I understand, the recommended time is at least 5 minutes but I am not able to continuously do it till 5 mins. So, I am doing it for … Continue reading
High energy is needed for spiritual awakening and during pranayama when high amount of energy is released and your nadi system is not capable of supporting it may damage your system permanently. Hiccups, Coughing, Asthma, Diseases and pain in Head, Ear and Eyes.. and many other unknown diseases happen when pranavaayu (air) is angered. Continue reading
Divine Salutations to all Friends! When our beloved Master AD first used such a line as “Pranayama is Killing you – Vedic Yog Rahasya” almost two years back, people frowned.. hate-mails and strong objections stromed in. Some people even told … Continue reading
Dear AD, First let me say that this is the first source where I have seen a seemingly very knowledgeable person, someone who seems like he speaks from living experience, while at the same time, being accessible and honest. Thank … Continue reading