Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Niranjan Bhokare on Can i do nadi-shodhana all… Ach. Agyaatdarshan A… on Swara Vigyaan – Reading… sahiasha on Swara Vigyaan – Reading… nahaas on Pranayama’s negative eff… Nishan khera on A book written by Shri GS Shar…
Food for thought
- What are the best yoga for removing extreme laziness and improving concentration and happiness?
- Swara Vigyaan – Reading between the breaths
- Are you still chanting on Rosary?
- How is your relationship with yourself?
- Who am I?
- Uterine Fibroids – Treatment in Yoga, Ayurveda and Mantras
- Miracles are possible with Tattva Shakti Vigyaan!
- How do I deal with my pride and ego?
- Can love be expressed sexually?
- Why should you learn Yoga from an authentic Guru
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: Kapalbhati’s negative effects
I started doing kapalbhati since over a week now. Although as I understand, the recommended time is at least 5 minutes but I am not able to continuously do it till 5 mins. So, I am doing it for … Continue reading
High energy is needed for spiritual awakening and during pranayama when high amount of energy is released and your nadi system is not capable of supporting it may damage your system permanently. Hiccups, Coughing, Asthma, Diseases and pain in Head, Ear and Eyes.. and many other unknown diseases happen when pranavaayu (air) is angered. Continue reading
Divine Salutations to all Friends! When our beloved Master AD first used such a line as “Pranayama is Killing you – Vedic Yog Rahasya” almost two years back, people frowned.. hate-mails and strong objections stromed in. Some people even told … Continue reading
Dear AD, First let me say that this is the first source where I have seen a seemingly very knowledgeable person, someone who seems like he speaks from living experience, while at the same time, being accessible and honest. Thank … Continue reading