Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
b dash on Pranayama’s negative eff… Yakshini Sadhana… on Yakshini Sadhana – Bewar… Jayesh Jaiswal on Pranamaya and Spiritual Growth… vinod on Questions about Pranayama… yogesh dev pandey on H. H. Acharya Prabhakar Mishra…
Food for thought
- Yakshini Sadhana – Beware of Taming and worshiping Yakshinis (Part -II)
- Is Sudarshan Kriya Safe?
- Taming and worshipping the Yakshinis? Beware! (Part -I)
- Pranayama, spiritual practices and cure for IBS
- Sending prayers and healing to people of Nepal!
- O My God, Someone stole you away from me!
- Should I do Bahya pranayama (Bahya Kumbhaka) for Hiatal Hernia?
- A piece of advice : Offer Tattva Shakti Vigyaan to the needy!
- Role of mantras in Tattva Shakti Vigyaan
- Dis-ease : Understanding and Fighting Cancer the TSV way.. (Part -I)
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: Kapalbhati’s negative effects
I started doing kapalbhati since over a week now. Although as I understand, the recommended time is at least 5 minutes but I am not able to continuously do it till 5 mins. So, I am doing it for … Continue reading
High energy is needed for spiritual awakening and during pranayama when high amount of energy is released and your nadi system is not capable of supporting it may damage your system permanently. Hiccups, Coughing, Asthma, Diseases and pain in Head, Ear and Eyes.. and many other unknown diseases happen when pranavaayu (air) is angered. Continue reading
Divine Salutations to all Friends! When our beloved Master AD first used such a line as “Pranayama is Killing you – Vedic Yog Rahasya” almost two years back, people frowned.. hate-mails and strong objections stromed in. Some people even told … Continue reading
Dear AD, First let me say that this is the first source where I have seen a seemingly very knowledgeable person, someone who seems like he speaks from living experience, while at the same time, being accessible and honest. Thank … Continue reading