Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Lakshmi C A on Headache due to Kapalbhati and… ekulda on Sex, Masturbation and Spiritua… shobhit on Sex, Masturbation and Spiritua… prathima on Pranayama’s negative eff… mahendhar on How to stay motivated
Food for thought
- Acharya Agyaatadarshan’s reply to a confused youth..
- Experiencing Tattvas in daily life – A new perspective!
- How to stay motivated
- Inaccessible Guru – The Biggest Pain of a Modern Seeker!
- Tantra- The path less travelled
- IBS – Hidden Causes and Cures!
- Opportunity to Support a Girl Child’s Education!
- Aum – The cosmic sound of Creation!
- What do we need to get complete satisfaction?
- Spiritual Seekers Must Ask The Right Questions
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: Kapalbhati’s negative effects
I started doing kapalbhati since over a week now. Although as I understand, the recommended time is at least 5 minutes but I am not able to continuously do it till 5 mins. So, I am doing it for … Continue reading
High energy is needed for spiritual awakening and during pranayama when high amount of energy is released and your nadi system is not capable of supporting it may damage your system permanently. Hiccups, Coughing, Asthma, Diseases and pain in Head, Ear and Eyes.. and many other unknown diseases happen when pranavaayu (air) is angered. Continue reading
Divine Salutations to all Friends! When our beloved Master AD first used such a line as “Pranayama is Killing you – Vedic Yog Rahasya” almost two years back, people frowned.. hate-mails and strong objections stromed in. Some people even told … Continue reading
Dear AD, First let me say that this is the first source where I have seen a seemingly very knowledgeable person, someone who seems like he speaks from living experience, while at the same time, being accessible and honest. Thank … Continue reading