Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Prakash on Is only awareness sufficient t… Seeker on Yoga, Sex, Masturbation and Sp… Seeker on Yoga, Sex, Masturbation and Sp… Seeker on Yoga, Sex, Masturbation and Sp… Prakash Dhage on Is this Kundalini rising?
Food for thought
- Is only awareness sufficient to bring about positive changes in my personality?
- Is this Kundalini rising?
- Meditation – A way to communicate with God!
- Why should I or why should I not follow what is said in Damar Tantra?
- A tale of four Gurus by Niraj – रज्जब तूने किया गज्जब बांधा सिर पर मोर…
- The Most Powerful Tantric Meditations – The Sleeping and Waking Meditation
- Spiritual Success is achieved through effortless effort – Shiva Sutras by Master AD
- Maumbai Initiation Camp of Tattva Shakti Vigyaan – 12th & 13th November 2016
- Are You Giving 100% in Your Spiritual Endevours?
- Preparations you MUST do before starting Yoga and Pranayama!
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: Kapalbhati’s negative effects
I started doing kapalbhati since over a week now. Although as I understand, the recommended time is at least 5 minutes but I am not able to continuously do it till 5 mins. So, I am doing it for … Continue reading
High energy is needed for spiritual awakening and during pranayama when high amount of energy is released and your nadi system is not capable of supporting it may damage your system permanently. Hiccups, Coughing, Asthma, Diseases and pain in Head, Ear and Eyes.. and many other unknown diseases happen when pranavaayu (air) is angered. Continue reading
Divine Salutations to all Friends! When our beloved Master AD first used such a line as “Pranayama is Killing you – Vedic Yog Rahasya” almost two years back, people frowned.. hate-mails and strong objections stromed in. Some people even told … Continue reading
Dear AD, First let me say that this is the first source where I have seen a seemingly very knowledgeable person, someone who seems like he speaks from living experience, while at the same time, being accessible and honest. Thank … Continue reading