Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Udit on Mood swings and kapalbhati… Ach. Agyaatdarshan A… on Mood swings and kapalbhati… Sharmila Bose on Mood swings and kapalbhati… narendar on Pranayama’s negative eff… starlight on What does it mean by mixing sp…
Food for thought
- Nadishodhan – The only rule before pranayama
- A talk by Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath in Delhi
- Pranayama – Educate yourself before you take it up!
- Chant for attracting positive energies in life!
- Free talk by Acharya ji in Delhi on 30th August – Register today!
- Feeling palpitations or perspiration during meditation?
- Does Kapalbhati precedes Nadishodhan in Hatha-Yoga Shatakarmas?
- Celebrating the festival of Freedom – Sacred Association
- Yakshini Sadhana – Jainism and Yakshinis (Part -III)
- Corporate Social Responsibility or Conscious Spiritual Response?
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: Kapalbhati’s negative effects
I started doing kapalbhati since over a week now. Although as I understand, the recommended time is at least 5 minutes but I am not able to continuously do it till 5 mins. So, I am doing it for … Continue reading
High energy is needed for spiritual awakening and during pranayama when high amount of energy is released and your nadi system is not capable of supporting it may damage your system permanently. Hiccups, Coughing, Asthma, Diseases and pain in Head, Ear and Eyes.. and many other unknown diseases happen when pranavaayu (air) is angered. Continue reading
Divine Salutations to all Friends! When our beloved Master AD first used such a line as “Pranayama is Killing you – Vedic Yog Rahasya” almost two years back, people frowned.. hate-mails and strong objections stromed in. Some people even told … Continue reading
Dear AD, First let me say that this is the first source where I have seen a seemingly very knowledgeable person, someone who seems like he speaks from living experience, while at the same time, being accessible and honest. Thank … Continue reading