Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Roushan Singh on How to Boost Immunity: The Sec… Prakash on How to Boost Immunity: The Sec… Roushan Singh on How to Boost Immunity: Secrets… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on How to Boost Immunity: Secrets… Roushan Singh on How to Boost Immunity: Secrets…
Food for thought
- In the praise of Kama || (कामबोधनम् -4) || Kama – The eternal power of Creation ||
- In the praise of Yajnyopaveetam || (यज्ञभावनम्-5) : || The glory of Sacred Thread ||
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-4) : || Agnihotram ||
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:17
- How to Boost Immunity: The Secrets from Yoga-Tantra and Ayurveda! (3 of 3)
- Neti Kriya in the times of Coronavirus : Life saving Tips!
- How to Boost Immunity: Secrets from Yoga and Ayurveda! (2 of 3)
- How to Boost Immunity: Secrets from Yoga and Ayurveda! (1 of 3)
- Defeat the Coronavirus – You can do it!
- अभी तो जीवन शेष है! कुछ साधन-चिन्तन करो ना..
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: kapalbhati
Vedic Yoga literature has clear warnings of not following the discipline in conducting pranayamas. Clear warning is given that Hiccups, coughing, asthma, pain in head, eyes and ears along with innumerable diseases of unknown origin engulf the body if ‘yavu’ or ‘air’ gets angry due to indiscipline of breathing. Continue reading
Thousands of seekers are trying to meditate everyday but hardly few succeed in experiencing its infiniteness of depth and bliss. Tattva Shakti Vigyaan is step by step approach to self-discovery opening doors to infinite possibilities for you. TSV workshop camp … Continue reading
High energy is needed for spiritual awakening and during pranayama when high amount of energy is released and your nadi system is not capable of supporting it may damage your system permanently. Hiccups, Coughing, Asthma, Diseases and pain in Head, Ear and Eyes.. and many other unknown diseases happen when pranavaayu (air) is angered. Continue reading
Question from DG: I was looking to find some answers about the side effects of pranayama as I recently had a tough experience. It goes like this: I made abdominal breathing for 3-4 days, the last day for 30 minutes. … Continue reading
Conscious breathing is a bodily process and shows tangible effects on your bodily functions whereas ‘pranayama’ is a spiritual process which overshoots the domain of bodily functions thus entering a plane from where ‘pratyahara’ (detaching your sense organs from their respective sense objects) becomes possible. Continue reading
Divine Salutations to all Friends! When our beloved Master AD first used such a line as “Pranayama is Killing you – Vedic Yog Rahasya” almost two years back, people frowned.. hate-mails and strong objections stromed in. Some people even told … Continue reading