Join 3,311 other subscribers
JOIN the Community!
YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (30)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (43)
- Gita by Master AD (34)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (25)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (24)
- Vedic Wisdom (21)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- How Can I Live for 100 years!
- क्या आप अपने ध्यान के अनुभव हमसे बांट के हमें कृतार्थ करेंगे?
- Is there any simple Sattvik tantra, which is not harmful, that I can practice?
- प्राणायाम करने का सही क्रम क्या है? सबसे पहले किस प्राणायाम से शुरू करें?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:30
- Secret Alchemy of Sabar Mantras
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:29
- Why do I see from my eyes and not yours? Why am I me and not you?
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
- SUPPORT SOLICITED FOR GIRL CHILD EDUCATION
Tag Archives: How to meditate
SECRETS OF MEDITATION! (Part-I)
“A meditator must keep a watch on many of mundane activities especially during first few initial years. Minute mindful changes in activities like sleeping, eating and breathing during the course of sadhana can dramatically enhance the outcome of one’s efforts..” says Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading
Posted in Meditation, Shakti Uvaach, Tantric Wisdom Tagged 11 degree latitude meditation, alambusha nadi function, best tantra teachers in india, brahm granthi, can i meditate at midnight, do's and dont's in meditation, How to meditate, Ma Shakti Devpriya, Master AD, right time to meditate, Sacred Association, Sri Vidya Sadhana, tantra workshops india, Tattva Shakti Vigyaan, vaikunth nadi, varja nadi, what changes occur during initiation, what happens when guru blesses, what is brahm vela, what is karn bhedan nadi, what is the function of hastjihva nadi, which direction should i face during sleep Leave a comment
Panch-Mahabhuta Shakti Kriya – It is taking me to Samadhi?
“Bhuta Shuddhi is primarily a Tantric process that was adopted in some forms of yoga lika hatha. In fact all the ways of Bhuta-Shuddhi are tantric as they involve recitation of mantras. Panch-Mahabhuta Shakti Kriya is a way allows the practitioner to begin with Bhuta Shuddhi but with persistent practice it leads to Bhuta Siddhi” says tantra and srividya guru Ma Shakti Devpriya. Continue reading
Posted in Shakti Uvaach Tagged acharya agyaatadarshan anand anath, best way of bhuta shuddhi, bhuta shuddhi, from bhuta shuddhi to bhuta siddhi, guruma shakti devpriya, How to meditate, kriya for effortless meditation, kriya for samadhi, panch mahabhuta shakti kriya, Sacred Association, tantra workshops india, Tattva Shuddhi, tattva shuddhi meditation, the shakti multiversity 1 Comment
Meditation is not about Breath Awareness only!
People somehow think that meditation is about concentration on breathing but that is not true. Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath briefly clarifies the doubts on this subject… hinting about Vigyan Bhairav Tantra. Continue reading