YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (29)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (41)
- Gita by Master AD (33)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (24)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (20)
- Vedic Wisdom (20)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Madhukar on Why you don’t initiate i… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Effects of Watching Pornograph… Dora Fulop on Pranayama’s negative eff… Roushan Singh on हमें किस बात की चिंता LaxmiNarayan on Speed Up Corona Recovery by 10…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
- SUPPORT SOLICITED FOR GIRL CHILD EDUCATION
- To Progress Spiritually Should I Make Efforts or Surrender!
- Yakshini Sadhana – Beware of Taming and worshiping Yakshinis (Part -II)
- मन को कैसे जीतें – ध्यान कब और कैसे लगायें
- Taming and worshipping the Yakshinis? Beware! (Part -I)
- हमें किस बात की चिंता
- Speed Up Corona Recovery by 100% with aids from Ayurveda and Homeopathy!
- How do I recognize my consciousness?
- How do I read Akashic records?
Tag Archives: guruma shakti devpriya
“There is only one thing to be known and there is only one true knowledge. That is the basis of every other knowledge but the problem is no one considers that knowledge to be any kind of knowledge” says Tantra master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath ji. Continue reading
“Mantras do not work only on mind as it is mostly suggested. In fact Tantric Mantras are specific vibratory patterns or spandas created in your being through intent that depending on their resonance with 35 levels of your existence work through you and grant you access to the 36th – The Shiva!” says tantra master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading
“Every verse of Saundarya Lahari is loaded with potent tantric mantras that can be used for the purpose of material gains to self-transformation and the ultimate goal of human life self-realization. But it is to keep in mind that just following the processes described in the books would never fetch you any results for there are many secrets that are NEVER told in ANY book whatsoever and only your Guru can guide you there. Nevertheless if one has right bhava simply chanting and singing of these verses can show you streaks of light in the utter darkness of misery and pain” says Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading
Swara Yoga, or ‘The Ancient Science of Breathing’ is in fact a way of synchronizing one’s bio-rhythms with the cosmic cycles. One who has tamed and developed the capacity to modulate one’s swara almost nothing is impossible for that person. But one should understand that there are no shortcuts here it is a long drawn process and requires discipline and dedicated practice under the guidance of an able teacher. Continue reading
“Bhuta Shuddhi is primarily a Tantric process that was adopted in some forms of yoga lika hatha. In fact all the ways of Bhuta-Shuddhi are tantric as they involve recitation of mantras. Panch-Mahabhuta Shakti Kriya is a way allows the practitioner to begin with Bhuta Shuddhi but with persistent practice it leads to Bhuta Siddhi” says tantra and srividya guru Ma Shakti Devpriya. Continue reading