Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Roushan Singh on How to Boost Immunity: The Sec… Prakash on How to Boost Immunity: The Sec… Roushan Singh on How to Boost Immunity: Secrets… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on How to Boost Immunity: Secrets… Roushan Singh on How to Boost Immunity: Secrets…
Food for thought
- In the praise of Kama || (कामबोधनम् -4) || Kama – The eternal power of Creation ||
- In the praise of Yajnyopaveetam || (यज्ञभावनम्-5) : || The glory of Sacred Thread ||
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-4) : || Agnihotram ||
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:17
- How to Boost Immunity: The Secrets from Yoga-Tantra and Ayurveda! (3 of 3)
- Neti Kriya in the times of Coronavirus : Life saving Tips!
- How to Boost Immunity: Secrets from Yoga and Ayurveda! (2 of 3)
- How to Boost Immunity: Secrets from Yoga and Ayurveda! (1 of 3)
- Defeat the Coronavirus – You can do it!
- अभी तो जीवन शेष है! कुछ साधन-चिन्तन करो ना..
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: Gita translation
Arujua is right… we have examples from history. America for instance, almost for two centuries became a crucible for DNA crunching. Thus came forth many generations of varna-sankara which were most morally/intellectually bankrupt. There were no social rules, no ethics to guide and all sort of unimaginable issues erupted in that nation. Believe it or not it is American race has brought about some very nasty in-obvious things/trends in this world, It was in a way explosive and could only be handled because there was East. There was India, its yoga, meditation and so called orthodox system of living. Continue reading