YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (29)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (42)
- Gita by Master AD (34)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (25)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (20)
- Vedic Wisdom (20)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Madhukar on Why you don’t initiate i… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Effects of Watching Pornograph… Dora Fulop on Pranayama’s negative eff… Roushan Singh on हमें किस बात की चिंता LaxmiNarayan on Speed Up Corona Recovery by 10…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:29
- Why do I see from my eyes and not yours? Why am I me and not you?
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
- SUPPORT SOLICITED FOR GIRL CHILD EDUCATION
- To Progress Spiritually Should I Make Efforts or Surrender!
- Yakshini Sadhana – Beware of Taming and worshiping Yakshinis (Part -II)
- मन को कैसे जीतें – ध्यान कब और कैसे लगायें
- Taming and worshipping the Yakshinis? Beware! (Part -I)
- हमें किस बात की चिंता
- Speed Up Corona Recovery by 100% with aids from Ayurveda and Homeopathy!
Tag Archives: gita chapter 2
“Beware of words you speak. Even when you are intellectualizing and speaking you are continuously working on your chakras” says Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading
“Krishna is questioning every single person who is down and lost due to forgetfulness of fundamental principles of living, taking decisions and actions. Krishna is questioning all of us who tend to withdraw from the everyday battle life presents us with. The guide in Krishna is always surprised and perturbed upon our foolish decisions of not to fight back in the pursuit of establishing the truth, goodness and divinity” says Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading
“Only unbiased, non-judgemental frame of mind can serve as a launchpad capable of taking to the transcendental state. To invoke a ‘Sanjaya’ in you the Master gives you methods. He uses methods and techniques because he can not wait for Kurukshetra to happen to you. More so out of his compassion for you as he sees you in the battle-field without your recognition of it” says Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading