Join 3,308 other followers
YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (30)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (43)
- Gita by Master AD (34)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (25)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (24)
- Vedic Wisdom (21)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Dr RADHA RAGHAVAN on Beat Insomnia, Vertigo and Mig… Prakash on प्राणायाम करने का सही क्रम क्य… Madhukar on Why you don’t initiate i… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Effects of Watching Pornograph… Dora Fulop on Pranayama’s negative eff…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- How Can I Live for 100 years!
- क्या आप अपने ध्यान के अनुभव हमसे बांट के हमें कृतार्थ करेंगे?
- Is there any simple Sattvik tantra, which is not harmful, that I can practice?
- प्राणायाम करने का सही क्रम क्या है? सबसे पहले किस प्राणायाम से शुरू करें?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:30
- Secret Alchemy of Sabar Mantras
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:29
- Why do I see from my eyes and not yours? Why am I me and not you?
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
- SUPPORT SOLICITED FOR GIRL CHILD EDUCATION
Tag Archives: Gita Chapter 1
To practice Gita in life one needs to sharpen one’s intellect so that one can see the ‘karmic opportunities’ in the light of one’s right wisdom. Whenever faced with a situation which requires us to take some decisions – we must become like Arjuna; keep seeking advice from ‘krishna’ who is eternally available right here in our ‘chariot-heart’… always ready to advise us and ever ready to take our commands to drive us where we want.. if we insist. Continue reading
The Gita tells you that to be able to use your panic and instinctive emotional triggers constructively you need the watchfulness, an alert and unbiased mind. Some may claim that you can do so if you meditate upon these emotions regularly but that’s not true. It is possible only when you live meditatively and that means when you are able to carry the thread of meditativeness out of your meditation room, meditating for half an hour wouldn’t be enough. In coming chapters of Srimad Bhagwadgita Sri Krishna shall beautifully elaborate upon many practices of Yoga and methods of enlightenment.. You will get enough pointers on how to carry these values gracefully and live life in the pursuit of its highest goal. Continue reading