Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Shailja Shah on Full Moon Meditation or New Mo… Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The… Roushan Singh on In the praise of divine fire…
Food for thought
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
- How to get freedom from the cycle of birth and death?
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-3)
- In the praise of Kama – Is Freud just quoting Atharva Veda?
- How to get enlightened without engaging in any Spiritual Practices?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:11-2:13
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:06-2:10
- Path, Guru, Guidance
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: Gita Chapter 1
To practice Gita in life one needs to sharpen one’s intellect so that one can see the ‘karmic opportunities’ in the light of one’s right wisdom. Whenever faced with a situation which requires us to take some decisions – we must become like Arjuna; keep seeking advice from ‘krishna’ who is eternally available right here in our ‘chariot-heart’… always ready to advise us and ever ready to take our commands to drive us where we want.. if we insist. Continue reading
The Gita tells you that to be able to use your panic and instinctive emotional triggers constructively you need the watchfulness, an alert and unbiased mind. Some may claim that you can do so if you meditate upon these emotions regularly but that’s not true. It is possible only when you live meditatively and that means when you are able to carry the thread of meditativeness out of your meditation room, meditating for half an hour wouldn’t be enough. In coming chapters of Srimad Bhagwadgita Sri Krishna shall beautifully elaborate upon many practices of Yoga and methods of enlightenment.. You will get enough pointers on how to carry these values gracefully and live life in the pursuit of its highest goal. Continue reading