Join 3,308 other subscribers
YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (30)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (43)
- Gita by Master AD (34)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (25)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (24)
- Vedic Wisdom (21)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Dr RADHA RAGHAVAN on Inaccessible Guru – The… Dr RADHA RAGHAVAN on Beat Insomnia, Vertigo and Mig… Prakash on प्राणायाम करने का सही क्रम क्य… Madhukar on Why you don’t initiate i… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Effects of Watching Pornograph…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- How Can I Live for 100 years!
- क्या आप अपने ध्यान के अनुभव हमसे बांट के हमें कृतार्थ करेंगे?
- Is there any simple Sattvik tantra, which is not harmful, that I can practice?
- प्राणायाम करने का सही क्रम क्या है? सबसे पहले किस प्राणायाम से शुरू करें?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:30
- Secret Alchemy of Sabar Mantras
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:29
- Why do I see from my eyes and not yours? Why am I me and not you?
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
- SUPPORT SOLICITED FOR GIRL CHILD EDUCATION
Tag Archives: Gita by Acharya Agyaatadarshan
Arjuna is ready to listen to his newly found Guru, Krishna. Everyone has to find one. Just to demonstrate the need for accepting a Guru to gain knowledge, Lord Krishna himself took this step. In his early life, he went to the Ashram of Sandipani Muni (currently in Ujjain) to learn sixty-four sciences from him. Whom are you waiting for? Are you waiting for a Mahabharata? Continue reading
Arjuna puts forth a valid point for not fighting the war however the context wasn’t appropriate. It wasn’t the case of greed for kingdom for which Mahabharat was on the anvil.. It was the issue of righteousness and justice. Keeping the promise and following the laid down principles. Continue reading