Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Roushan Singh on How to Boost Immunity: The Sec… Prakash on How to Boost Immunity: The Sec… Roushan Singh on How to Boost Immunity: Secrets… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on How to Boost Immunity: Secrets… Roushan Singh on How to Boost Immunity: Secrets…
Food for thought
- In the praise of Kama || (कामबोधनम् -4) || Kama – The eternal power of Creation ||
- In the praise of Yajnyopaveetam || (यज्ञभावनम्-5) : || The glory of Sacred Thread ||
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-4) : || Agnihotram ||
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:17
- How to Boost Immunity: The Secrets from Yoga-Tantra and Ayurveda! (3 of 3)
- Neti Kriya in the times of Coronavirus : Life saving Tips!
- How to Boost Immunity: Secrets from Yoga and Ayurveda! (2 of 3)
- How to Boost Immunity: Secrets from Yoga and Ayurveda! (1 of 3)
- Defeat the Coronavirus – You can do it!
- अभी तो जीवन शेष है! कुछ साधन-चिन्तन करो ना..
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: Eklavya
Emotions are not born with names as we know of them. They are not static.. lust can change into anger any moment and anger to pity and so on. But how? All its secret is in the pattern of energy currents? Our energy currents can be modulated through spiritual practices like Tattva Shakti Vigyaan so that the same stimulus invokes a desirable emotion in us. Continue reading