Join 3,312 other subscribers
JOIN the Community!
YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (30)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (43)
- Gita by Master AD (34)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (25)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (25)
- Vedic Wisdom (21)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Ram on Negative effects of Sudarshan… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Why you don’t initiate i… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Misophonia : The sensitivity t… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Inaccessible Guru – The… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Beat Insomnia, Vertigo and Mig…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- क्या प्राणायाम से लम्बी उम्र पाई जा सकती है?
- How Can I Live for 100 years!
- क्या आप अपने ध्यान के अनुभव हमसे बांट के हमें कृतार्थ करेंगे?
- Is there any simple Sattvik tantra, which is not harmful, that I can practice?
- प्राणायाम करने का सही क्रम क्या है? सबसे पहले किस प्राणायाम से शुरू करें?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:30
- Secret Alchemy of Sabar Mantras
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:29
- Why do I see from my eyes and not yours? Why am I me and not you?
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
Tag Archives: Duryodhana
The Gita: Srimadbhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 1:3 – 1:6
The Gita tells you that to be able to use your panic and instinctive emotional triggers constructively you need the watchfulness, an alert and unbiased mind. Some may claim that you can do so if you meditate upon these emotions regularly but that’s not true. It is possible only when you live meditatively and that means when you are able to carry the thread of meditativeness out of your meditation room, meditating for half an hour wouldn’t be enough. In coming chapters of Srimad Bhagwadgita Sri Krishna shall beautifully elaborate upon many practices of Yoga and methods of enlightenment.. You will get enough pointers on how to carry these values gracefully and live life in the pursuit of its highest goal. Continue reading