Join 3,312 other subscribers
JOIN the Community!
YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (30)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (43)
- Gita by Master AD (34)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (25)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (25)
- Vedic Wisdom (21)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Ram on Negative effects of Sudarshan… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Why you don’t initiate i… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Misophonia : The sensitivity t… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Inaccessible Guru – The… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Beat Insomnia, Vertigo and Mig…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- क्या प्राणायाम से लम्बी उम्र पाई जा सकती है?
- How Can I Live for 100 years!
- क्या आप अपने ध्यान के अनुभव हमसे बांट के हमें कृतार्थ करेंगे?
- Is there any simple Sattvik tantra, which is not harmful, that I can practice?
- प्राणायाम करने का सही क्रम क्या है? सबसे पहले किस प्राणायाम से शुरू करें?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:30
- Secret Alchemy of Sabar Mantras
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:29
- Why do I see from my eyes and not yours? Why am I me and not you?
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
Tag Archives: difference between nadishodhan and anulom vilom
Hernia due to Kapalbhati? Possible!
Higher pranayamas like Kapalbhati, Bhastrika and any other rigorous breathing regime can cause damage to the soft tissues in your internal organs leading to many health conditions. That is toning up and strengthening of muscles is achieved by conducting through the regime of Asanas in the system of Yoga, prior to the step of ‘Breath Control or Pranayama’. Continue reading