Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Shailja Shah on Full Moon Meditation or New Mo… Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The… Roushan Singh on In the praise of divine fire…
Food for thought
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
- How to get freedom from the cycle of birth and death?
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-3)
- In the praise of Kama – Is Freud just quoting Atharva Veda?
- How to get enlightened without engaging in any Spiritual Practices?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:11-2:13
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:06-2:10
- Path, Guru, Guidance
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: dharma
Time has a flow and it is alterable. Theory of relativity has proven it for this plane now. Yogis and masters can do it at will under rare circumstances. It is possible for a Master to squeeze the time if he really likes. He can compress the wisdon of years to few moments if needed. Krishna is a great Yogi, born Master.. Yogeshwar, He is capable of doing it and Gita is more of a mental dialogue happening between Arjuna and Krishna on that very astral plane. Gita is definitely a reality. It is more of a telepathic conversation which has happened between Krishna and Arjuna.. Continue reading
Beloved Soul, It is very aptly said that if you are able to grasp even one singly teaching from a master that is sufficient to transform your life. Through contemplation which is also referred to as “swaadhyaaya” you allow penetration of these … Continue reading
Remember, Gita is about you.. Gita is about Dhritarashtra in you.. I say wake up, open your eyes. I know there would still be darkness of selfishness around but then don’t panic, try burning the lamp of service and sacrifice and slowly there will be light. You would see the reality as it exists.. experience it in all its shades, colors and appreciate its magnificence. Continue reading