Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Prakash on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Mithu on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Shailja Shah on Full Moon Meditation or New Mo… Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The…
Food for thought
- How to succeed in Spiritual Quest – Straight answers from Shiva Sutras!
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
- How to get freedom from the cycle of birth and death?
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-3)
- In the praise of Kama – Is Freud just quoting Atharva Veda?
- How to get enlightened without engaging in any Spiritual Practices?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:11-2:13
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:06-2:10
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: Chakra cleansing
Tantra means a system – a spiritual system which taken into account the very essence of the natural forces and hidden potentialities within human body. Tattva Shakti Vigyaan is true tantric discipline under the guidance of beloved masters guru ma shakti devpriya anand nath and acharya agyaatadarshan anand nath ji. Continue reading
Master of Tantra speaks on the subject Tattva Shakti Vigyaan. This science of spirituality based on kashmir shaivism is being propagated in masses by Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath and his beloved consort Ma Shakti Devpriya Anand Nath. They are initiated in Tantra by Kaula Shiromani Shri Shivananda Nath ji in the lineage of Shri Hayagreevanand Nath of Prayag, Continue reading
TSV or Tattva Shakti Vigyaan practices may work as a deterrent to Prostate Caner. It is worrying to note that an estimated 29,720 men died from prostate cancer in 2013 (1,550 more than in 2012).. Why not take it seriously and do whatever you can to stay away from this deadly killer? Continue reading