Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Shailja Shah on Full Moon Meditation or New Mo… Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The… Roushan Singh on In the praise of divine fire…
Food for thought
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
- How to get freedom from the cycle of birth and death?
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-3)
- In the praise of Kama – Is Freud just quoting Atharva Veda?
- How to get enlightened without engaging in any Spiritual Practices?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:11-2:13
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:06-2:10
- Path, Guru, Guidance
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: can i get enlightenment by doing yagya
Yajna or Agnihotra is a powerful spiritual process for obtaining the grace of Shakti. The proof of the fact is that Yajna as a process for invoking higher powers and sending your intentions to higher realms has been accepted by all alike – Vaishanavas, Shaiva, Gaanapatyas and Shaaktas. Continue reading
“Just as in Tattva Shakti Vigyaan Sadhana we have mantras, mudras, mandalas and kriyas etc. the Vedic system has the process of yajna (yagya) for attainment of enlightenment. One needs to go through the process of sutra-dhaaran (dwijeekaran) and then one can be initiated in Agnihotra” says Tantra Guru Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading