Join 3,312 other subscribers
JOIN the Community!
YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (30)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (43)
- Gita by Master AD (34)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (25)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (25)
- Vedic Wisdom (21)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Ram on Negative effects of Sudarshan… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Why you don’t initiate i… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Misophonia : The sensitivity t… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Inaccessible Guru – The… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Beat Insomnia, Vertigo and Mig…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- क्या प्राणायाम से लम्बी उम्र पाई जा सकती है?
- How Can I Live for 100 years!
- क्या आप अपने ध्यान के अनुभव हमसे बांट के हमें कृतार्थ करेंगे?
- Is there any simple Sattvik tantra, which is not harmful, that I can practice?
- प्राणायाम करने का सही क्रम क्या है? सबसे पहले किस प्राणायाम से शुरू करें?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:30
- Secret Alchemy of Sabar Mantras
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:29
- Why do I see from my eyes and not yours? Why am I me and not you?
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
Tag Archives: best tantra teachers in india
Is there any simple Sattvik tantra, which is not harmful, that I can practice?
Shivoham! You are asking this question with a fixated view that most of the tantric practices are surely ‘harmful’. So let me first bust this myth around Tantra. Tantra means system of things, functions and way of organizing some elements … Continue reading
SECRETS OF MEDITATION! (Part-I)
“A meditator must keep a watch on many of mundane activities especially during first few initial years. Minute mindful changes in activities like sleeping, eating and breathing during the course of sadhana can dramatically enhance the outcome of one’s efforts..” says Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading
Posted in Meditation, Shakti Uvaach, Tantric Wisdom Tagged 11 degree latitude meditation, alambusha nadi function, best tantra teachers in india, brahm granthi, can i meditate at midnight, do's and dont's in meditation, How to meditate, Ma Shakti Devpriya, Master AD, right time to meditate, Sacred Association, Sri Vidya Sadhana, tantra workshops india, Tattva Shakti Vigyaan, vaikunth nadi, varja nadi, what changes occur during initiation, what happens when guru blesses, what is brahm vela, what is karn bhedan nadi, what is the function of hastjihva nadi, which direction should i face during sleep Leave a comment
How to pronounce Beeja Mantras?
“Mantras are sacred tools for reorganizing and piercing through the matrix of Maya or illusion. The sanctity and secrecy of these means to an end should be kept by a practitioner in all circumstances whatsoever. It means you are not to divulge the ‘way’ you chant a particular mantra for the moment you describe ‘how’ you are essentially pointing to ‘what’. In case of any doubt one must refer it back to the Master only.” Continue reading
Posted in Conversations with master.., Tantric Wisdom, Tattva Shakti Vigyaan Tagged am i pronouncing mantra properly, beej mantras for bhuta shuddhi, best tantra teachers in india, bhuta shuddhi mantras, correct way to pronounce beej mantra, how to chant a mantra, how to learn correct pronunciation of mantra, Ma Shakti Devpriya, negative effects of wrong chanting of a mantra, Sacred Association, shakti multiversity, Sri Vidya Sadhana, tantra workshops by ma shakti devpriya, tattva shakti vigyaan mantras, tattva shuddhi mantras, the shakti multiversity, what a mantra can do Leave a comment