Join 3,312 other subscribers
JOIN the Community!
YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (30)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (43)
- Gita by Master AD (34)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (25)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (25)
- Vedic Wisdom (21)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Ram on Negative effects of Sudarshan… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Why you don’t initiate i… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Misophonia : The sensitivity t… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Inaccessible Guru – The… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Beat Insomnia, Vertigo and Mig…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- क्या प्राणायाम से लम्बी उम्र पाई जा सकती है?
- How Can I Live for 100 years!
- क्या आप अपने ध्यान के अनुभव हमसे बांट के हमें कृतार्थ करेंगे?
- Is there any simple Sattvik tantra, which is not harmful, that I can practice?
- प्राणायाम करने का सही क्रम क्या है? सबसे पहले किस प्राणायाम से शुरू करें?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:30
- Secret Alchemy of Sabar Mantras
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:29
- Why do I see from my eyes and not yours? Why am I me and not you?
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
Tag Archives: benefits of vyan mudra
How to Boost Immunity: The Secrets from Yoga-Tantra and Ayurveda! (3 of 3)
“Current times are teaching us tough lessons in the harshest manner probably but one thing is being felt in utmost certainty that the power to change our fate lies in our own actions. It is wakeup call for all those who ignored the most important duty towards our own self; The upkeep of our health. Tantra and Yoga offer the most effective tools to bring about positive changes in our health and our inherent power of healing. We have given out many of them. Some of the practices look overly simple but don’t be carried away by their simplicity. You would feel their effects almost instantly but it is important to practice regularly and include these in your daily routine. We believe it is never too late to begin.. so take the first step towards positive change today!” – Ma Shakti Devpriya Anand Nath Continue reading
Posted in Shakti Uvaach, Spacecast from AD Tagged acharya agyaatadarshan anand anath, affirmations for good health, affirmations for improving immunity, asanas for immunity, benefits of uttarabodhi, benefits of vyan mudra, best breathing practice for immunity, can i improve my immunity in old age, does smiling help in reducing stress, durga mantra for health, durga saptshloki mantra for health, hand mudras for coronavirus, how to do vyan mudra, how to increase immunity, kaleshwar mudra, Ma Shakti Devpriya, mantra for better health, mantra for healing, mantra to fight disease, mudra for better digestion, mudra for liver and lungs, mudras for higher immunity, mudras for immune system, panch mahabhuta shakti kriya and stress, powerful affirmations, research on mahamrityunjay mantra, sarve bhavantu mantra, the shakti multiversity, which pranayama for coronavirus 2 Comments