YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (29)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (41)
- Gita by Master AD (33)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (24)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (20)
- Vedic Wisdom (20)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Madhukar on Why you don’t initiate i… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Effects of Watching Pornograph… Dora Fulop on Pranayama’s negative eff… Roushan Singh on हमें किस बात की चिंता LaxmiNarayan on Speed Up Corona Recovery by 10…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
- SUPPORT SOLICITED FOR GIRL CHILD EDUCATION
- To Progress Spiritually Should I Make Efforts or Surrender!
- Yakshini Sadhana – Beware of Taming and worshiping Yakshinis (Part -II)
- मन को कैसे जीतें – ध्यान कब और कैसे लगायें
- Taming and worshipping the Yakshinis? Beware! (Part -I)
- हमें किस बात की चिंता
- Speed Up Corona Recovery by 100% with aids from Ayurveda and Homeopathy!
- How do I recognize my consciousness?
- How do I read Akashic records?
Tag Archives: benefits of meditation
“Motivation is an attribute radiated out of healthy body-mind complex. You need to begin with managing your mind to achieve that self-motivated state and meditation is the best tool available for the same. Through meditation you restructure your mind thereby become a positive thinker… Positive thinking is THE GROUND upon which the building of motivated personality gets erected.” says Tantra master Acharya Agyaatarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading
“Meditation has innumerable benefits but to be able to meditate is a tougher job. Most of the people are just relaxing in the name of meditation but that’s is also ok. Even conscious relaxation or what we call active relaxation is also beneficial” says Master AD. Continue reading