Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Prakash on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Mithu on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Shailja Shah on Full Moon Meditation or New Mo… Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The…
Food for thought
- अभी तो जीवन शेष है! कुछ साधन-चिन्तन करो ना..
- Together let’s beat the Coronavirus spread!
- Resolutions – The decisions of today that don’t matter tomorrow!
- How to succeed in Spiritual Quest – Straight answers from Shiva Sutras!
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
- How to get freedom from the cycle of birth and death?
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-3)
- In the praise of Kama – Is Freud just quoting Atharva Veda?
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: bebefits of tattva shakti vigyaan
“Are you running away from suffering and taking refuse in Yoga? Then change your mind. It won’t burn your karmas. Start the practices with good understanding of ‘my bit’ and ‘his wish’. Secondly do not rush to your pranayama practices, the founders of Yoga are warning against it. It takes hell lot of discipline to become a Yogi. Practicing yogasanas & hissing around like a cobra in parks is not Yoga. Learn it from a master face to face” says Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading
Shivoham! Lovely Soul, With divine grace of Shiva-Shakti and blessings of Gurumandala, we are here to help you embark upon your true spiritual journey. The inclusion in gurumandala through initiation is what is open to one and all but how … Continue reading
Every sincere Tattva Shakti Vigyaan practitioner goes through varieties of emotions – sadness, grief, tears, anger, hatred, jealousy and so on.. leading to yet another state of happiness and joy. Needless to say the initial phase of negative emotions lasts only for few days or sometimes only for few hours but the happiness stays on. Such is the magic of Tattwas and Tattwa Shuddhi Continue reading