Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Prakash on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Mithu on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Shailja Shah on Full Moon Meditation or New Mo… Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The…
Food for thought
- अभी तो जीवन शेष है! कुछ साधन-चिन्तन करो ना..
- Together let’s beat the Coronavirus spread!
- Resolutions – The decisions of today that don’t matter tomorrow!
- How to succeed in Spiritual Quest – Straight answers from Shiva Sutras!
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
- How to get freedom from the cycle of birth and death?
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-3)
- In the praise of Kama – Is Freud just quoting Atharva Veda?
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: all benefits of meditation
“Motivation is an attribute radiated out of healthy body-mind complex. You need to begin with managing your mind to achieve that self-motivated state and meditation is the best tool available for the same. Through meditation you restructure your mind thereby become a positive thinker… Positive thinking is THE GROUND upon which the building of motivated personality gets erected.” says Tantra master Acharya Agyaatarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading