Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Prakash on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Mithu on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Shailja Shah on Full Moon Meditation or New Mo… Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The…
Food for thought
- How to succeed in Spiritual Quest – Straight answers from Shiva Sutras!
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
- How to get freedom from the cycle of birth and death?
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-3)
- In the praise of Kama – Is Freud just quoting Atharva Veda?
- How to get enlightened without engaging in any Spiritual Practices?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:11-2:13
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:06-2:10
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: Agyaatdarshan
There is always a possibility of getting lost in the virtual world for that is NOT but the irony of the current situation is that the virtual is capable of spoiling the REAL! Continue reading
The most loaded scriptture of Vedic tradition is The Gita. Krishna’s loving words.. impregnated with deep meaning and transformative energies.. It is eternal fountain of guidance for moral, intellectual and spiritual upliftment of humanity.
If you ask me I will say the most relevant day to begin the study of Gita is today and the most relevant time for that is now.
– Ach. Agyaatdarshan Continue reading
My beloved Friends, Magic is a performed by a visible magician on the stage and everyone in the audience wants to know about how he did it. On the contrary Miracles happen in people’s heart and in the ecstasy of fulfillment and joyous … Continue reading
While you follow your psychologists and sexologists’ advice take out time to meditate. Try being with yourself for sometime every day in complete silence.. no thoughts, no desires, no judgements, no plans, no fantasies. Sincerely seeking the true essence of this creation.. Slowly but surely you would find that Prem is replacing Love. Freedom is replacing fears, Compassion is replacing commitments and a celebration of being, a dance (I call Love-Shaking) is replacing sex (Love-making). Continue reading