Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Roushan Singh on How to Boost Immunity: The Sec… Prakash on How to Boost Immunity: The Sec… Roushan Singh on How to Boost Immunity: Secrets… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on How to Boost Immunity: Secrets… Roushan Singh on How to Boost Immunity: Secrets…
Food for thought
- In the praise of Kama || (कामबोधनम् -4) || Kama – The eternal power of Creation ||
- In the praise of Yajnyopaveetam || (यज्ञभावनम्-5) : || The glory of Sacred Thread ||
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-4) : || Agnihotram ||
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:17
- How to Boost Immunity: The Secrets from Yoga-Tantra and Ayurveda! (3 of 3)
- Neti Kriya in the times of Coronavirus : Life saving Tips!
- How to Boost Immunity: Secrets from Yoga and Ayurveda! (2 of 3)
- How to Boost Immunity: Secrets from Yoga and Ayurveda! (1 of 3)
- Defeat the Coronavirus – You can do it!
- अभी तो जीवन शेष है! कुछ साधन-चिन्तन करो ना..
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: adverse effects of Pranayama
Dear AD, First let me say that this is the first source where I have seen a seemingly very knowledgeable person, someone who seems like he speaks from living experience, while at the same time, being accessible and honest. Thank … Continue reading
All such symptoms like headache, memory loss, lack of concentration are direct result of excessive push of energy (which is generated during ‘Pranayama’) in the energy channels called ‘Nadis’ and you can imagine what it would be like to obstruct an overflowing violent river. The excessively speedy flow of energy in the impurity clogged channels is bound to distort or damage them. This is natural. Continue reading