YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (29)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (42)
- Gita by Master AD (34)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (25)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (20)
- Vedic Wisdom (20)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Madhukar on Why you don’t initiate i… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Effects of Watching Pornograph… Dora Fulop on Pranayama’s negative eff… Roushan Singh on हमें किस बात की चिंता LaxmiNarayan on Speed Up Corona Recovery by 10…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:29
- Why do I see from my eyes and not yours? Why am I me and not you?
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
- SUPPORT SOLICITED FOR GIRL CHILD EDUCATION
- To Progress Spiritually Should I Make Efforts or Surrender!
- Yakshini Sadhana – Beware of Taming and worshiping Yakshinis (Part -II)
- मन को कैसे जीतें – ध्यान कब और कैसे लगायें
- Taming and worshipping the Yakshinis? Beware! (Part -I)
- हमें किस बात की चिंता
- Speed Up Corona Recovery by 100% with aids from Ayurveda and Homeopathy!
Tag Archives: Acharya Agyaatdarshan Anand Nath
Tantra Master Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath picks up this fundamental question about life and answers in own his unique way. He says that “Tattva Shakti Vigyaan is a systematic approach in this search.. the Search of infiniteness in every aspect of life.” Continue reading
Before resuming this journey with Srimad Bhagwadgita; I bow down to lotus feet of my first Guru, my revered father Pandit Shri Murli Dhar ji Mishr , my Vidya Guru, Kaul Shiromani Shri Shivanand Nath ji and all compassionate Masters … Continue reading
हमें ‘पर्व’ के सिद्धांत को समझ लेना जरूरी है । पर्व का अर्थ है पूर्ण, भरा हुआ, जुड़ा हुआ अथवा गाँठयुक्त । इस तथ्य के प्रकाश में इस जगत में जहां भी पूर्णता या संक्रांति परिलक्षित होती है – वह पर्व है, ऐसा जानना चाहिए । पर्व के समय रजोगुण प्रधान रूप से होता है…. Continue reading
In Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (TSV) procedures the individual efforts of the practitioner are resonated and amplified by already attuned elemental energies ensuring quicker and deeper penetration in otherwise untouched layers of your being. Further the guiding channel of masters’ intention ensure the seekers’ efforts are always directed towards the real goal. That is why initiation is having so much significance and in fact such pragmatic changes are exhibited only when one gets connected to a Guru-Mandala or a spiritual lineage of Masters. Continue reading