Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Prakash on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Mithu on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Shailja Shah on Full Moon Meditation or New Mo… Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The…
Food for thought
- How to succeed in Spiritual Quest – Straight answers from Shiva Sutras!
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
- How to get freedom from the cycle of birth and death?
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-3)
- In the praise of Kama – Is Freud just quoting Atharva Veda?
- How to get enlightened without engaging in any Spiritual Practices?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:11-2:13
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:06-2:10
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: acharya agyaatadarshan anand nath
Tantra means a system – a spiritual system which taken into account the very essence of the natural forces and hidden potentialities within human body. Tattva Shakti Vigyaan is true tantric discipline under the guidance of beloved masters guru ma shakti devpriya anand nath and acharya agyaatadarshan anand nath ji. Continue reading
Still Seeking for Spiritual Experiences? Tattva Shakti Vigyaan is for you! Tattva Shakti Vigyaan – Tantra for Modern Man… A scientific system based on the tenets of Kashmir Shaivism in the unbroken lineage of Himalayan Masters of Sri Vidya tradition is … Continue reading
That night Kurukulla devi came to jain muni Devasoori and said “Since last four months I have been listening to your discourses (pravachan) sitting on that banyan tree in the front. I felt joy and feel contented by your discourses. I was happy on you so I have thrown those two snakes at narmada bank. I could take away all the 84 snakes but then that wouldn’t have created that sense of awe in people present there and so I did not do so.” Suri replied to Kurukulla “I know you.” Continue reading