Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Prakash on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Mithu on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Shailja Shah on Full Moon Meditation or New Mo… Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The…
Food for thought
- अभी तो जीवन शेष है! कुछ साधन-चिन्तन करो ना..
- Together let’s beat the Coronavirus spread!
- Resolutions – The decisions of today that don’t matter tomorrow!
- How to succeed in Spiritual Quest – Straight answers from Shiva Sutras!
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
- How to get freedom from the cycle of birth and death?
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-3)
- In the praise of Kama – Is Freud just quoting Atharva Veda?
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: acharya agyaatadarshan anand anath
“Bhuta Shuddhi is primarily a Tantric process that was adopted in some forms of yoga lika hatha. In fact all the ways of Bhuta-Shuddhi are tantric as they involve recitation of mantras. Panch-Mahabhuta Shakti Kriya is a way allows the practitioner to begin with Bhuta Shuddhi but with persistent practice it leads to Bhuta Siddhi” says tantra and srividya guru Ma Shakti Devpriya. Continue reading
To bring about changes in self you need to master awareness. Your awareness should become your nature available with you all the time or else you will continue to brood over your failures for when awareness was needed in that moment it got missing. Tattva Shakti Vigyaan practitioners are always at advantage as compared to others.. Continue reading