Join 3,308 other subscribers
YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (30)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (43)
- Gita by Master AD (34)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (25)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (24)
- Vedic Wisdom (21)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Dr RADHA RAGHAVAN on Inaccessible Guru – The… Dr RADHA RAGHAVAN on Beat Insomnia, Vertigo and Mig… Prakash on प्राणायाम करने का सही क्रम क्य… Madhukar on Why you don’t initiate i… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Effects of Watching Pornograph…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- How Can I Live for 100 years!
- क्या आप अपने ध्यान के अनुभव हमसे बांट के हमें कृतार्थ करेंगे?
- Is there any simple Sattvik tantra, which is not harmful, that I can practice?
- प्राणायाम करने का सही क्रम क्या है? सबसे पहले किस प्राणायाम से शुरू करें?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:30
- Secret Alchemy of Sabar Mantras
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:29
- Why do I see from my eyes and not yours? Why am I me and not you?
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
- SUPPORT SOLICITED FOR GIRL CHILD EDUCATION
Tag Archives: Ach. Agyaatdarshan
Tantra Master Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath picks up this fundamental question about life and answers in own his unique way. He says that “Tattva Shakti Vigyaan is a systematic approach in this search.. the Search of infiniteness in every aspect of life.” Continue reading
“If you are lazy and procrastinate, most likely you don’t know what you want from life” says Master AD. Continue reading
You ask how to hack a soul-seeker! Prabhu, Are modern Gurus and TV Babas not sufficient that you started thinking of hacking poor soul-seekers? They are already left in the lurch by their respected Gurus… who disappear after giving them deeksha. Haven’t you seen them helplessly roaming around confused and disoriented. What more you want? I beg of you to drop this ambitious project of yours on the principles of ‘Live and Let Live’ please! God shall definitely bless you for this noble sacrifice 🙂
– Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath Continue reading
Time has a flow and it is alterable. Theory of relativity has proven it for this plane now. Yogis and masters can do it at will under rare circumstances. It is possible for a Master to squeeze the time if he really likes. He can compress the wisdon of years to few moments if needed. Krishna is a great Yogi, born Master.. Yogeshwar, He is capable of doing it and Gita is more of a mental dialogue happening between Arjuna and Krishna on that very astral plane. Gita is definitely a reality. It is more of a telepathic conversation which has happened between Krishna and Arjuna.. Continue reading
Beloved Soul, It is very aptly said that if you are able to grasp even one singly teaching from a master that is sufficient to transform your life. Through contemplation which is also referred to as “swaadhyaaya” you allow penetration of these words … Continue reading