YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (29)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (41)
- Gita by Master AD (33)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (24)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (20)
- Vedic Wisdom (20)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Madhukar on Why you don’t initiate i… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Effects of Watching Pornograph… Dora Fulop on Pranayama’s negative eff… Roushan Singh on हमें किस बात की चिंता LaxmiNarayan on Speed Up Corona Recovery by 10…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
- SUPPORT SOLICITED FOR GIRL CHILD EDUCATION
- To Progress Spiritually Should I Make Efforts or Surrender!
- Yakshini Sadhana – Beware of Taming and worshiping Yakshinis (Part -II)
- मन को कैसे जीतें – ध्यान कब और कैसे लगायें
- Taming and worshipping the Yakshinis? Beware! (Part -I)
- हमें किस बात की चिंता
- Speed Up Corona Recovery by 100% with aids from Ayurveda and Homeopathy!
- How do I recognize my consciousness?
- How do I read Akashic records?
Tag Archives: पं. श्री मुरलीधर जी मिश्र
Before resuming this journey with Srimad Bhagwadgita; I bow down to lotus feet of my first Guru, my revered father Pandit Shri Murli Dhar ji Mishr , my Vidya Guru, Kaul Shiromani Shri Shivanand Nath ji and all compassionate Masters … Continue reading
If “You are what you think” is true “You become what you think” is true equally! .. And your words and actions are guided by what you think.. Your paradigm is really important because that determines your attitude. In the battlefield of righteousness you ought to be a defender of Truth.. a valiant warrior. You can’t afford to be anything else. Continue reading
As a Project Manager you must never forget the purpose why you have chosen to be here in the first place. While you may be confident of your strength you should always have a good view of the major challenges, obstacles.. Gita Says – Howsoever skilled, equipped or powerful you are don’t ever underestimate your challenges. Continue reading