Join 3,307 other followers
YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (30)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (43)
- Gita by Master AD (34)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (25)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (24)
- Vedic Wisdom (21)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Dr RADHA RAGHAVAN on Beat Insomnia, Vertigo and Mig… Prakash on प्राणायाम करने का सही क्रम क्य… Madhukar on Why you don’t initiate i… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Effects of Watching Pornograph… Dora Fulop on Pranayama’s negative eff…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- How Can I Live for 100 years!
- क्या आप अपने ध्यान के अनुभव हमसे बांट के हमें कृतार्थ करेंगे?
- Is there any simple Sattvik tantra, which is not harmful, that I can practice?
- प्राणायाम करने का सही क्रम क्या है? सबसे पहले किस प्राणायाम से शुरू करें?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:30
- Secret Alchemy of Sabar Mantras
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:29
- Why do I see from my eyes and not yours? Why am I me and not you?
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
- SUPPORT SOLICITED FOR GIRL CHILD EDUCATION
Category Archives: Vedic Wisdom
Agnihotra is a powerful spiritual process for self ascension. One has to earn the eligibility for performing Yajna or Agnihotra. As per Atharva Veda Yagyopaveet and knowledge of Mantra are the essential qualifications for someone to be able to perform Agnihotra or Yagya. Continue reading
Agnihotra is a powerful spiritual process for self ascension. In Mahabharat Yudhisthira is being explained the importance of Agnihotra or Yajna. It is a practice that is so very common among all – the Vaishanavas, Shaiva, Gaanapatyas and Shaaktas. Continue reading
“When you experience your innate infinite freedom you being is filled with infinite joy. This blissful state is what one should aim to achieve because this is Moskha, this is Nirvana” says Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading
Yajna or Agnihotra is a powerful spiritual process for obtaining the grace of Shakti. The proof of the fact is that Yajna as a process for invoking higher powers and sending your intentions to higher realms has been accepted by all alike – Vaishanavas, Shaiva, Gaanapatyas and Shaaktas. Continue reading
We give credit to Sigmund Freud for postulating his famous theory around Kama as driving force in every relationship. This shloka from Atharva Veda should work as an eyeopener; Wherein Kama has been worshipped as the root cause of this cosmic play. Continue reading