YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (29)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (41)
- Gita by Master AD (33)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (24)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (19)
- Vedic Wisdom (20)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Effects of Watching Pornograph… Dora Fulop on Pranayama’s negative eff… Roushan Singh on हमें किस बात की चिंता LaxmiNarayan on Speed Up Corona Recovery by 10… LaxmiNarayan on Speed Up Corona Recovery by 10…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- SUPPORT SOLICITED FOR GIRL CHILD EDUCATION
- To Progress Spiritually Should I Make Efforts or Surrender!
- Yakshini Sadhana – Beware of Taming and worshiping Yakshinis (Part -II)
- मन को कैसे जीतें – ध्यान कब और कैसे लगायें
- Taming and worshipping the Yakshinis? Beware! (Part -I)
- हमें किस बात की चिंता
- Speed Up Corona Recovery by 100% with aids from Ayurveda and Homeopathy!
- How do I recognize my consciousness?
- How do I read Akashic records?
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan – The Road to Bliss!
Author Archives: Shakti Devpriya
many tantra practitioners use yakshinis for taking control over others, attracting wealth, finding hidden treasures and many other such acts – and under the influence of these yakshinis they start getting a feeling as if they have become God. But as soon as one declares himself a God the dream of being a God is shattered. Continue reading
Shivoham! Many novice and part time enthusiasts of Tantra are often attracted to this stream thinking some rituals shall grant them material wishes and fulfill their other hidden desires. Nine out of ten people who get interested in Tantra want to … Continue reading
“जीवन और इसकी क्रियाएं शक्ति प्रधान हैं। परन्तु शक्ति के इस नृत्य का निर्लिप्त भोक्ता स्वयं शिव ही है, यही कारण है कि शक्ति को ‘शिव-नर्तकी’ भी कहा गया हैं। परन्तु शिव भी शक्ति के इस नृत्य में संचारी भाव से झूम-झूम कर भाग ले रहा है – यहाँ इस जगत में शक्ति शिव से अलग नहीं वरन शिव की पञ्च-दृष्टियों के रूप में हर जगह व्याप्त है। ” – माँ शक्ति देवप्रिया Continue reading
Originally posted on Tattva Shakti Vigyaan:
The following post by Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath ji captures the exact understanding as given by VedaGuru Shri Atharvan ji. On one hand SadhGurudev Shri ‘Atharavan’ elaborates on the principles of yajna on the…
“A meditator must keep a watch on many of mundane activities especially during first few initial years. Minute mindful changes in activities like sleeping, eating and breathing during the course of sadhana can dramatically enhance the outcome of one’s efforts..” says Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading