Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Prakash on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Shailja Shah on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Roushan Singh on How to Boost Immunity: The Sec… Prakash on How to Boost Immunity: The Sec… Roushan Singh on How to Boost Immunity: Secrets…
Food for thought
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:21
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:20
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:19
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:18
- In the praise of Yajna || (यज्ञभावनम्-6) : || Invoking Saraswati in Yajna ||
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:17
- How to Boost Immunity: The Secrets from Yoga-Tantra and Ayurveda! (3 of 3)
- Neti Kriya in the times of Coronavirus : Life saving Tips!
- How to Boost Immunity: Secrets from Yoga and Ayurveda! (2 of 3)
- How to Boost Immunity: Secrets from Yoga and Ayurveda! (1 of 3)
Vote for yourself!
Author Archives: Sacred Association
Most of modern spiritual teachers and neo-spiritualist traditions insist that specifically days of Full Moon and New Moon are “The Most Powerful” times when a spiritual practice yields maximum results. The only explanation they offer about these days being powerful concerns the gravitational pull on Earth but that is not all. In fact understanding the energy dynamics is a complex process and takes into account many visible and invisible forces. In this talk Tantra master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath reveals some of the less known secrets pertaining to this area. Continue reading
“Bhutashuddhi and chakra activation are two very important steps to bring about positive changes in your life’s journey. To withstand the powerful jerk of Kundalini one’s body and mind should be prepared fully, the Panch Mahabhuta Shakti Kriya does that for the practitioner” says Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading
“Personal connect and interaction with Guru is of utmost importance. In absence of such connect with the master the disciple not only feels directionless but sure to run into troubles during his sadhana. It is duty of a Guru to make himself/herself available to the disciple whenever he needs” says Tantra master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading
Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath’s answer to a seeker on the relevance of Tattva Shakti Vigyaan in preparation for Sri Vidya sadhana. Continue reading
“Bhuta Shuddhi is primarily a Tantric process that was adopted in some forms of yoga lika hatha. In fact all the ways of Bhuta-Shuddhi are tantric as they involve recitation of mantras. Panch-Mahabhuta Shakti Kriya is a way allows the practitioner to begin with Bhuta Shuddhi but with persistent practice it leads to Bhuta Siddhi” says tantra and srividya guru Ma Shakti Devpriya. Continue reading