Always respect and accept your parents wholeheartedly. Ever wondered what does this really mean and why so many cultures emphasize on it as much? What confuses most of us raised and brought up in our times is, our parents are just as human as everyone else and come with flaws and strengths like everyone else. So, how can we ignore things that are “wrong” even if it is our own parents! While we may do our best showing our respect and acceptance, I am really talking about inner acceptance and respect here. This is beyond words and actions; this is about our very thoughts. Let’s explore.
Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Shamim Mridhha on Is only awareness sufficient t… Shiv on Sex, Masturbation and Spiritua… pC on क्या हो गया है हमारे बच्चों… nirajmohan on क्या हो गया है हमारे बच्चों… Ashutosh on Sex, Masturbation and Spiritua…
Food for thought
- Swara Vigyaan and Virtuous Progeny
- What is Your Kundalini Type
- क्या हो गया है हमारे बच्चों को??
- Panch-Mahabhuta Shakti Kriya – It is taking me to Samadhi?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:03
- Stotras – The Ways to Connect with the Divine Virtues of Infinity!
- Cultivating and Living with Siddhis – All about Psychic Powers (Part II)
- Igniting and Living with Siddhis – All about Psychic Powers (Part I)
- Saundarya Lahiri – The Tantric Way of invoking Divine Beauty in Life!
- Effects of Watching Pornography During Pregnancy
Vote for yourself!