Always respect and accept your parents wholeheartedly. Ever wondered what does this really mean and why so many cultures emphasize on it as much? What confuses most of us raised and brought up in our times is, our parents are just as human as everyone else and come with flaws and strengths like everyone else. So, how can we ignore things that are “wrong” even if it is our own parents! While we may do our best showing our respect and acceptance, I am really talking about inner acceptance and respect here. This is beyond words and actions; this is about our very thoughts. Let’s explore.
Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Prakash on Is only awareness sufficient t… Seeker on Yoga, Sex, Masturbation and Sp… Seeker on Yoga, Sex, Masturbation and Sp… Seeker on Yoga, Sex, Masturbation and Sp… Prakash Dhage on Is this Kundalini rising?
Food for thought
- Is only awareness sufficient to bring about positive changes in my personality?
- Is this Kundalini rising?
- Meditation – A way to communicate with God!
- Why should I or why should I not follow what is said in Damar Tantra?
- A tale of four Gurus by Niraj – रज्जब तूने किया गज्जब बांधा सिर पर मोर…
- The Most Powerful Tantric Meditations – The Sleeping and Waking Meditation
- Spiritual Success is achieved through effortless effort – Shiva Sutras by Master AD
- Maumbai Initiation Camp of Tattva Shakti Vigyaan – 12th & 13th November 2016
- Are You Giving 100% in Your Spiritual Endevours?
- Preparations you MUST do before starting Yoga and Pranayama!
Vote for yourself!