Always respect and accept your parents wholeheartedly. Ever wondered what does this really mean and why so many cultures emphasize on it as much? What confuses most of us raised and brought up in our times is, our parents are just as human as everyone else and come with flaws and strengths like everyone else. So, how can we ignore things that are “wrong” even if it is our own parents! While we may do our best showing our respect and acceptance, I am really talking about inner acceptance and respect here. This is beyond words and actions; this is about our very thoughts. Let’s explore.
Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Prakash on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Mithu on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Shailja Shah on Full Moon Meditation or New Mo… Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The…
Food for thought
- How to succeed in Spiritual Quest – Straight answers from Shiva Sutras!
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
- How to get freedom from the cycle of birth and death?
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-3)
- In the praise of Kama – Is Freud just quoting Atharva Veda?
- How to get enlightened without engaging in any Spiritual Practices?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:11-2:13
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:06-2:10
Vote for yourself!