Always respect and accept your parents wholeheartedly. Ever wondered what does this really mean and why so many cultures emphasize on it as much? What confuses most of us raised and brought up in our times is, our parents are just as human as everyone else and come with flaws and strengths like everyone else. So, how can we ignore things that are “wrong” even if it is our own parents! While we may do our best showing our respect and acceptance, I am really talking about inner acceptance and respect here. This is beyond words and actions; this is about our very thoughts. Let’s explore.
YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (29)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (40)
- Gita by Master AD (33)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (22)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (16)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (14)
- Vedic Wisdom (20)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
MIHIR JOSHI on Negative effects of Sudarshan… Dr RADHA RAGHAVAN on Sadhana and Stages of Spiritua… Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Mental health – What can… Anu Patibandla on Mental health – What can…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- How do I read Akashic records?
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan – The Road to Bliss!
- Prachya Prateek Vigyaan – The Sacred Symbology
- Tantra- The path less travelled
- Acharya Speaks on Shiva Sutras – Gyaanam Bandhah (excerpts)
- Stotras – The Ways to Connect with the Divine Virtues of Infinity!
- Supplementing Astrology with Swara Yoga
- Understanding the Self- An art of losing own ego
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:28
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:27