Always respect and accept your parents wholeheartedly. Ever wondered what does this really mean and why so many cultures emphasize on it as much? What confuses most of us raised and brought up in our times is, our parents are just as human as everyone else and come with flaws and strengths like everyone else. So, how can we ignore things that are “wrong” even if it is our own parents! While we may do our best showing our respect and acceptance, I am really talking about inner acceptance and respect here. This is beyond words and actions; this is about our very thoughts. Let’s explore.
Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Andy on Sex, Masturbation and Spiritua… Coovi Pear on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Nayan on Pranayama’s negative eff… manashi on Is Kapalbhati killing you… kaythrea on Sex, Masturbation and Spiritua…
Food for thought
- Effects of Watching Pornography During Pregnancy
- Acharya Agyaatadarshan on Shiva Sutras – Gyaanam Bandhah (Hindi)
- Acharya Speaks on Shiva Sutras – Gyaanam Bandhah (excerpts)
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:02
- Lanes of love have always been too narrow!
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:01
- Dangers of Third Eye Activation | Ajna Chakra Meditation – Part I
- Leave your correct Mail IDs/contacts to get answered!
- Is only awareness sufficient to bring about positive changes in my personality?
- Is this Kundalini rising?
Vote for yourself!