With divine grace of Shiva-Shakti and blessings of Gurumandala, we are here to help you embark upon your true spiritual journey. The inclusion in gurumandala through initiation is what is open to one and all but how much one progresses and achieves is dependent on what one handles the discipline of Tattva Shakti Vigyaan. We shall give you the complete understanding of the principles and practices pertaining to this spiritual discipline and support you all through. Rest assured even if you stick to the basic practices you will help yourself grow in more joyous, fulfilling and balanced way through your life – materially and otherwise.
What is Tattva Shakti Vigyaan?
This visible universe is created with five energy-bands popularly known in Indian scriptures as Panch-Tattvas or Panch-Mahabhootas. They are commonly called Elements or Tattvas. Tattva Shakti Vigyaan is an ancient spiritual discipline handed down in Guru-Shishya parampara of Tantric lineage. Many tantric texts hint at this secret science and you shall find mention of terms like bhoot-shuddhi or Tattva-Shuddhi. In fact Tattva Shakti Vigyaan is the foundation of all spiritual systems without mastering which awakening of Kundalini is next to impossible.
Tattva Shakti Vigyaan is about the secrets of connecting with Tattvic Energies in the realm of Shakti (Divine Mother – the creator of universe) at will and make use of these conscious energies in reshaping our life along with ascension of consciousness or Kundalini.
What are benefits and the ultimate goal of Tattva Shakti Vigyaan practices?
Tattva Shakti Vigyaan practices are about taming and harnessing these creative Tattvic energies and thus there is virtually nothing which escapes an accomplished Tattva Shakti Vigyaan Practitioner. Though the prime goal of a Tattva Shakti Vigyaan practitioner is always ‘Self-Realization’ and ‘supreme bliss’ yet with the blessings of Gurumandala and grace of Shakti innumerable hidden powers (siddhis) keep following an advanced and devout Tattva Shakti Vigyaan practitioner:
- Abundance, Sense of well-being and rooted-ness (Prithvi Tattva)
- Improved energy-levels, Capacity to see Auras, heightened awareness (Agni Tattva)
- Improved EQ, Healing abilities, Flourishing loving relationships (Jala Tattva)
- Strong and unclogged Nadi-System (pre-requisite for Kundalini Awakening)
- Intuition & access to collective cosmic wisdom or Akashic records (Akasha Tattva)
- Telepathy and Clairvoyance through (Vayu Tattva)
- Magnetic personality and radiant aura (Effect of balanced chakras)
- Mind management (Access Bars) & Emotional freedom (Marma & Nyaasa vidhi)
- Capacity to stop any evil force or activity, manifestation of desires (Shakti Grace)
- Atamsaakshaatkaar or self-realization (Guru-Grace)
In fact no system of material science or spirituality in the world can ever be outside the scope of Tattvas and Tattva Shakti Vigyaan. Does it sound like a coincidence that there are 5 Tattvas and we have five organs of perception? It is not! Man is the creature of 5-dimensional existence and so whatever we can touch, taste, smell, hear and see is nothing but Tattvas. Even God is experienced through these tattvas only. For those who have experienced God or Truth in their deepest states of Samadhi have found the God to be Infinite Source of Light (Agni) or as un-struck Sound (Akasha).
It should not be out of place to So these are is the same universal Tattvic principles working right from the stage of seeking, preparation and then finally the enlightenment.
What can I expect from “2-days Tattva Shakti Vigyaan – Initiation” workshop?
One most important and divinely beautiful thing which Tattva Shakti Vigyaan does is that it connects you to the Gurumandala through the process of initiation. Needless to say it is THE most wonderful moment for a true seeker!
For those who are more interested in the content table and what shall be covered in the two days, here it is :
- Introduction to Gurumandala
- Origin and lineage details of Tantra
- Growth Path with Tattva Shakti Vigyaan
- Introduction to Tattvic matrix of universe
- Awareness of Limitations of an unrealized soul
- Panchkosha, its hidden powers and practices to empower them
- Assessment of your Tattvic Imbalances
- Tattvas in the perspective of Black & White Magic
- Important information on Sorcery, Channeling and Tantric rituals
- Concept and secrets around Tattvic Purification
- Chants for cleansing energies to make sacred space for practices
- Methods to Connect and Balance with Tattvic Energies
- Different types of Vayus & their role
- Introduction to hand-gestures to control energy flow and Vayus
- Ritual of connecting with Bhagwan at will
- Tattva-Dharana Kriya & Tattva Urja Prayog for sowing the seed of intention
- Best practices in breathing and cleansing energy-channels of the body
- Discussion about various Asanas suitable during practices
- Discussion on meditation and relaxation techniques
- Do’s and Don’ts during TSV practices
- Personal Mantra & Initiation or deeksha (optional)
Your personal Mantra which is given at the time of initiation is they key. It cleanses your elemental blockages and strengthens your Annamaya Kosha. It balance the elements in your body. This mantra when energized through disciplined practices readies your energy centers to be able to tune to the particular element. All you need is regular practice of just 21 minutes morning-evening every day.
Want to know more about Tattva Shakti Vigyaan?
We have a free e-Book on the discipline which caters to some of the basic questions you might be having about Tattva Shakti Vigyaan.
To receive a Free Ebook on Tattva Shakti Vigyaan write a mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Wish to register for Delhi Camp of 25-26 July 2015?
Contribution- Rs 11000/- only
Early bird till 15 July- Rs 9,000/-only
For Registrations : +91 7428117386 or mail: email@example.com
Blessings from Masters..
– Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath